Xbox game activity doesn't show on Discord profile

Discus and support Xbox game activity doesn't show on Discord profile in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Most Xbox Live game activities on Windows doesn't show on Discord. I suggest making something similar to the Xbox One. Xbox PC gamers should be able... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Juxten, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Juxten
    Juxten Guest

Most Xbox Live game activities on Windows doesn't show on Discord.

I suggest making something similar to the Xbox One. Xbox PC gamers should be able to share their game activity to discord.

Just like the image uploaded.

Xbox game activity doesn't show on Discord profile [​IMG]

:)

Juxten, Aug 17, 2020
  2. GaborToth81 Win User

Discord not showing Xbox game status

I have the same issue. Discord shows my Spotify activity but not Xbox Live. I have everything allowed on my profile and already tried all the solutions mentioned above. Logged out and back in everywhere, unlinked then re-linked my Xbox profile with Discord,
    none of it helped. Discord doesn't show my Xbox status.
  3. GaborToth81 Win User

Discord not showing Xbox game status

Hello,

I can only speak for myself but my privacy settings are set so they allow basically everything. My Xbox Live profile and activity is public and content can be shared on other networks outside Xbox Live. The profile linking is also done properly, yet Discord
    doesn't show my activity. It doesn't have a problem with Steam or Spotify, only Xbox Live. I don't know whether the issue is on Xbox's or Discord's side.
  4. Cam1492 Win User

How can i get Discord Nitro

i believe you can also get nitro if you connect your xbox live account to your profile it would show under your account. if not you can always email discord support and they should be able to help you if the nitro doesn't show or you don't recieve an email
    to activate nitro.
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I am on Xbox and my discord used to work fine. It recently de-linked and it won't let me link it back.

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Try the procedure again: To connect to Discord through your Xbox console:
    Press the Xbox  button on your controller to open the dashboard.
    Go to Profile & System > Settings > Account > Linked Social Accounts.
    In the Discord tile, select Link.
    Follow the instructions to link your Discord account. If it doesn't work make sure the correct permissions are enabled in Discord to allow the Xbox connection. Make sure you have given Xbox permission to connect to Discord in the Discord app settings. Also make sure that the option "Show status game activities" is turned on.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

Hi In You Xbox, Go until the Play Free in Home, then you go see EA Access/Discord Nitro, Click there and go down to select Discord Nitro, the console go open a Pop Up to you showing a Link with QR Code, get the link and open in your PC to active the Discord
    Nitro.

When you done this, go In your Discord and go in Activity/Rewards to Claim more 3 months of Game Pass to Xbox
Thema:

1. Xbox game activity doesn't show on Discord profile - Similar Threads - game activity doesn't

2. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  5. I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating xbox game bar: I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating the xbox game bar, what can I do? d9667d4d-593e-4fc1-9969-bf20e8d78b76
  6. How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.: It says we need adult permission but this is not a kid account f2965e27-ae42-4a75-80c6-b182b1060935
  7. Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open: Since last weekend, unless the Game Bar is actively open, my friends can't hear me in the party chat, but I can hear them at all times though. I've tried reseting and repairing the Game Bar but...
  8. Why does the mic audio only work when the Xbox game bar is actively open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the mic audio only work when the Xbox game bar is actively open?: The mic audio works perfectly fine when I have the Xbox game bar open but, when it Is closed the mic isn'tbeing picked up. 36e51d7b-e67b-4d51-b4d0-37ad18b71460
  9. Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.: I migrated my Realms a while back and have already been billed on 12/1 by microsoft for the subscription this month. It shows up as an Active subscription on my microsoft accounts page, but...
  10. Xbox party chat wont work unless game bar overlay is actively open

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party chat wont work unless game bar overlay is actively open: need a fix asap, tryna play games and party wont work, ive tried everything i can find and nothing has worked. i just need a simple fix for windows 11 home version, i cannot access background apps...