Xbox froze when I tried to redeem a game pass code and it will not work afterwards.

Discus and support Xbox froze when I tried to redeem a game pass code and it will not work afterwards. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can no longer redeem the code for game pass as my Xbox froze the first time as I was confirming the purchase, I have tried multiple times after, as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Luca Goodwin, Dec 25, 2022.

1. Luca Goodwin
    Luca Goodwin Guest

Xbox froze when I tried to redeem a game pass code and it will not work afterwards.

I can no longer redeem the code for game pass as my Xbox froze the first time as I was confirming the purchase, I have tried multiple times after, as well as restarting my console, this did not work. As a message stating that the code was not found pops up after inserting the code. I have checked my subscriptions and it has not gone through.

:)

Luca Goodwin, Dec 25, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Luca, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support:

"If you’re getting a “code not found” message, first be certain you’re entering all 25 characters of the code correctly.

Note The following letters and numbers never appear in Xbox digital codes: A, E, I, L, O, S, U, 0, 1, and 5."

Make sure that it's correct and sign in to https://redeem.microsoft.com to redeem the code again, make sure that you're signed in under the correct account. For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  3. DopeyStoner Win User

Do digital codes expire?

I just redeemed my Microsoft points on a 12 month subscription for Xbox gold, when I tried to redeem the code it told my that it will convert it into 4 months of Xbox game pass, I don't want game pass I want gold, do I have to wait for my game pass to
    expire before I can redeem my code for 12 months of gold
  4. walterdino Win User

Unknown gift code - Discord nitro

Yeah, but when I redeemed the Nitro in the Xbox Game Pass I recieved a Discord link, not a code to redeem. :/
  5. Rowdy The God Win User

Xbox games pass code already redeemed

Hi I just added $15 gift card to Xbox live and I’m trying to buy game pass but I entered the number on the gift card for game pass to redeem but it says it’s already redeemed
    I also purchased a $50 Xbox gift card and when I tried to redeem the code it says it was already redeemed. I've tried the troubleshooting method and contacting the store I purchased it from via email and I have yet to get a solution. I'm "glad" someone else is having this issue.
  6. ThinSarc Win User

Code Xbox Live Gold already used

I bought a 3 month xbox live subscription from a website recently. I tried to redeem it on my Xbox, and it didn't work. I then tried to redeem it on http://www.microsoft.com/redeem and it worked. Turns out it was a game pass ultimate subscription. Try
    the site, it might work there.
Thema:

1. Xbox froze when I tried to redeem a game pass code and it will not work afterwards. - Similar Threads - froze tried redeem

2. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  3. My Xbox S series froze during play and not won't boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox S series froze during play and not won't boot: During game play, the system froze and wouldn't turn off. I did a forced turning off and followed all the directions to reboot (including cleaning the unit of any dust). I only get the splash...
  4. Series S froze on main menu and xbox won't stay turned off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S froze on main menu and xbox won't stay turned off.: I have a 1 yr old Series S, it froze on the homescreen and none of the controller buttons do anything. I can turn it off with the power button on the Xbox but it randomly turns itself back on like...
  5. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures and setting information is preset, but no game data. I...
  6. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: I was streaming Starfield via Cloudgaming on an Xbox One. The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures...
  7. Starfield game froze and will not launch. How can this be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield game froze and will not launch. How can this be fixed?: Have been playing starfield about 16 hours. Now for past 2 days it will not launch and only shows frozen screen of a planet. No buttons on controller will do anything. My game is on game pass....
  8. Froze during update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Froze during update.: I just bought and Xbox series x and I have to do an update before I can use it. Step worked fine but as soon as it went to step 2 "verification" it got to 2% and froze. I've turned it off and on a...
  9. I was updating Minecraft on my xbox but the update froze at 0%. Im also not able to cancel...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was updating Minecraft on my xbox but the update froze at 0%. Im also not able to cancel...: Minecraft update won’t work/froze 1c9b48c7-8dc3-4100-8779-9f2d9298e297
  10. My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for...: My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, unplugged it for hours but still stuck on sign in screen. Cannot erase profile as it’s frozen. bcdba5bb-718d-4be4-840d-61489f7581e5