Xbox Friends list

Discus and support Xbox Friends list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my friends list hasn't refreshed since june and when the new update that just came out was release my friends list now says 0 but when i go to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXSwickyXx, Oct 22, 2017.

1. xXSwickyXx
    xXSwickyXx Guest

Xbox Friends list

So my friends list hasn't refreshed since june and when the new update that just came out was release my friends list now says 0 but when i go to my messages it still shows them as friends and I see them when they come online. It
    also effects the xbox app and the web page of it as well I have contacted xbox support and have gotten no real help on the matter if anyone has any idea that would help that would be great.

:)

xXSwickyXx, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Friends List

Skylark, your ideas are awesome! I think they should be implemented as soon as possible but have the Xbox people thought about it too? Maybe the Live feature is still new and they're working on it.

BillGates is cool, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Xbox friends list

Hi, when i add Xbox One players why do i not make a difference to there followers list given the impression i didn't add them, the same happens when they add me. This happens 1 in every 2 players that i add or they add me. Trouble steps done: Deleted xbox
    profile power cycled the console then re downloaded the profile.

DiseasedBadger, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

*Xbox friends list*

I havent had this issue but I've had my own issue with it where people even when I block them some of them will still show up when they get online anyway it's kind of annoying
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Xbox friends list

Just delete them yourself, problem sorted.
  6. TS Goldstrum Win User

Xbox friends list.

7. ChilianChili Win User

*Xbox friends list*

I had a hunch well hopefully this clears up after awhile, thanks for the response.
  8. Exodus Scalpel Win User

*Xbox friends list*

It might be that this is a person that used to be in your friends and follower list that either blocked or unfriended you and the system takes some time to refresh the status.
Thema:

Xbox Friends list

1. Xbox Friends list - Similar Threads - Friends list

2. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...
  3. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  4. my friend list won’t show on my xbox,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my friend list won’t show on my xbox,: it says i have zero friends. i have tried restarting and soft resetting and hard resetting. nothing seems to work. i logged into my account on another xbox and the friends list show its just mine...
  5. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  6. New Friends List and Happening Now

in XboX Insiders
    New Friends List and Happening Now: It might be just me but when I go to my friends list on my Xbox, I don't really care about what all of my friends are doing right now. I look at a couple of my friends and I'm done. I personally...
  7. Friends list not loading on Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list not loading on Xbox: I am unable to access my friends list on my Xbox. I am able to access it on the app. But on my Xbox it says 0 friends online and I can’t access the list I have already done a power cycle and hard...
  8. Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?: Have a series x and for the last couple of months it has not showing any of my friends online. I have reset it once but still no joy in getting it to show friends. If I check my chats I can see...
  9. Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank: My friends list is currently showing no friends online for the last couple of builds , I have raised a problem and completely reset the Xbox series x but still see the issue. Is anyone else seeing...
  10. I can't add a friend back to my friends list.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back to my friends list.: A friend that I play with on a regular is no longer in my friends list. I can message him, so I know I'm not blocked, but when I try and add him back as a friend all I get is a message saying......