Xbox Friends list

Discus and support Xbox Friends list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my friends list hasn't refreshed since june and when the new update that just came out was release my friends list now says 0 but when i go to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXSwickyXx, Oct 22, 2017.

1. xXSwickyXx
    xXSwickyXx Guest

Xbox Friends list

So my friends list hasn't refreshed since june and when the new update that just came out was release my friends list now says 0 but when i go to my messages it still shows them as friends and I see them when they come online. It
    also effects the xbox app and the web page of it as well I have contacted xbox support and have gotten no real help on the matter if anyone has any idea that would help that would be great.

:)

xXSwickyXx, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Friends List

Skylark, your ideas are awesome! I think they should be implemented as soon as possible but have the Xbox people thought about it too? Maybe the Live feature is still new and they're working on it.

BillGates is cool, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Xbox friends list

Hi, when i add Xbox One players why do i not make a difference to there followers list given the impression i didn't add them, the same happens when they add me. This happens 1 in every 2 players that i add or they add me. Trouble steps done: Deleted xbox
    profile power cycled the console then re downloaded the profile.

DiseasedBadger, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

*Xbox friends list*

I havent had this issue but I've had my own issue with it where people even when I block them some of them will still show up when they get online anyway it's kind of annoying
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Xbox friends list

Just delete them yourself, problem sorted.
  6. TS Goldstrum Win User

Xbox friends list.

7. ChilianChili Win User

*Xbox friends list*

I had a hunch well hopefully this clears up after awhile, thanks for the response.
  8. Exodus Scalpel Win User

*Xbox friends list*

It might be that this is a person that used to be in your friends and follower list that either blocked or unfriended you and the system takes some time to refresh the status.
Thema:

Xbox Friends list

1. Xbox Friends list - Similar Threads - Friends list

2. I have a Xbox series x my son has a Nintendo switch can I add him to my friends list so we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a Xbox series x my son has a Nintendo switch can I add him to my friends list so we...: I just bought a Xbox series x for myself and I bought my 7 yo a Nintendo switch...he wants to play games with me on his console how do I add him as a friend on my Xbox series x...
  3. My Xbox Friend’s List Frozen and will not update

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Friend’s List Frozen and will not update: For the past 2 weeks my Xbox One (2013 version and no I’m not upgrading) hasn’t been updating my friend’s list and has been frozen. It shows friends online playing games however when I click on...
  4. Cannot see friend list on Madden 2023 to play someone online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot see friend list on Madden 2023 to play someone online: My son has X Box X, and I have X Box One. I purchased the same Madden 2023 digital game on both systems for us to be able to play each other when he is at his moms. We can join parties with each...
  5. Grounded multiplayer xbox live does not show friends or steam group friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded multiplayer xbox live does not show friends or steam group friends list: my friend and I play on pc in the same room both have steam we play grounded I have been trying to share my world with them but when xbox live brings up list both sides are blank even when the...
  6. My friends list has been frozen for the past 24-48 hours. I tried to manually refresh by...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list has been frozen for the past 24-48 hours. I tried to manually refresh by...: Friends list frozen how fix 8cc91af8-d584-446d-9701-4107a243789b
  7. my friends list and my chats not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my friends list and my chats not working: my friends list is not working when i see a friends profile it says (example) on warzone and when i click on it it says 11h ago on home and when i try to enter my chats it loads then loads till it...
  8. Why is friends list not showing on my xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not showing on my xbox 360?: Dose anyone know why my friends list is not showing on my xbox 360 but is showing on the Xbox app as the I loged in into the same xbox account on my xbox 360 and on the Xbox app?...
  9. friends lists not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    friends lists not working: im using the xbox app and alot of my friends are showing as online , when i go into a game tho my friends list shows 1 person whos permantly offline nobody else is showing up and when i try to...
  10. When I logged into my account I seen that my friends list had disappeared completely and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I logged into my account I seen that my friends list had disappeared completely and I...: I've checked the several and they seem to be fine aswell My profile keeps popping up a error message And friends profiles won't load 21998b11-9a83-477d-8447-c1f2d4275c6b