Xbox friends issue (missing friend on friend list) ,How can i change it so its 12 again?

Discus and support Xbox friends issue (missing friend on friend list) ,How can i change it so its 12 again? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So Yesterday i noticed something strange with my accounts friend list, when i open the friend list area on the guide, i get in total 12 offline/online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Simply Samps, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Simply Samps
    Simply Samps Guest

Xbox friends issue (missing friend on friend list) ,How can i change it so its 12 again?

So Yesterday i noticed something strange with my accounts friend list, when i open the friend list area on the guide, i get in total 12 offline/online friends, yet when going on my profile it states 13? This is now really bugging me and would like it to either be 12 or at least see the person's profile.

My friends list on Xbox app (PC):

Xbox friends issue (missing friend on friend list) ,How can i change it so its 12 again? [​IMG]

my full profile (Clearly stating 13 friends):

Apologies for the Bio & location really need to update it.
    Xbox friends issue (missing friend on friend list) ,How can i change it so its 12 again? [​IMG]

I decided to do some research and found the profile on Apex Legends, they also appear in Forza,etc with actual stats:

so there Gamer tag is stated as UNKNOWN and then shows it on their Banner???

anyways when i try to view the profile, I'm hit with a brick wall

the Brickwall:

IF anyone knows how to solve this or just remove the profile, Please let me know , i have tried all the buttons on the guide and searched them up and haven't found anyone i'm friends with, i have even tried re-syncing the account yet still 13.

I have a feeling this person was banned,etc but this shouldn't effect me at all.

For any Xbox Mods/Admins is it possible for you to forcefully remove them from my account friend list, if so i give you my permission to do so.

Sorry for poor image quality and large photos, best way to show the situation.

Regards ,

:)

Simply Samps, Feb 5, 2021
  2. Turbulence80 Win User

Missing friend on friends list

That may be and i will check that when i get home but, would it make any difference that i can see my other friends whether they are offline or online. Also i do not even see his avatar in my friends list.
  3. Turbulence80 Win User

Solved. He said he had to go i to a 360 guide somewhere and accept my friend request. That fixed it. Sorry we are both noobs.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  5. Turbulence80 Win User

That sounds very plausible i will give that a try.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Friends are different on the 360 versus the One. The 360 uses a friend system, so you typically send a friend request to another person and they have to accept that request to become your friend. The One uses a follower system. So you can choose to follow
    someone, but they don't have to follow you back.

You may want to send your brother a friend request from the 360 and have him sign into the 360 to accept it.
Thema:

1. Xbox friends issue (missing friend on friend list) ,How can i change it so its 12 again? - Similar Threads - friends issue missing

2. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  3. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  4. Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend: I own Minecraft and play it very frequently. My friend also wants Minecraft so I was going to gift it to him through my account. However, whenever I try to pay, I get an error saying "Contact us...
  5. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried the following: 1. Removing my account from the xbox 2. Holding down the Xbox power button to hard reset, and unplugged the xbox for several minutes. 3. I then went into the...
  6. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried to reset my Xbox, remove the account then re add it on to the Xbox, my last resort is to just remove everyone i see then re add them. But I am open to any other suggestions....
  7. I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...: I have already tried deleting and reinstalling 649adc95-eb59-4e8a-8582-a0c691632a05
  8. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  9. Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?: When my friend and I play pga 2k23 online against each other the game randomly pauses ,we have both factory reset console and reinstalled game but the same fault happens...any ideas how to fix...
  10. Favorited friends issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Favorited friends issue: Everyone that I have favorited gets a notification when they get online except for one friend. I don’t get a notification for that friend but i do with all the other favorites. I’ve unfavorite him...