Xbox freinds list has disappeared once again I’ve been reading been happing for years and...

Discus and support Xbox freinds list has disappeared once again I’ve been reading been happing for years and... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Xbox friends list is once again gone 1e5beebc-b313-4f72-ac9b-fe51e48934bc Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by nikplett, Nov 2, 2022.

1. nikplett
    nikplett Guest

Xbox freinds list has disappeared once again I’ve been reading been happing for years and...

Xbox friends list is once again gone

:)

nikplett, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Cooper Miller Win User

Xbox freinds list has disappeared once again I’ve been reading been happing for years and you guys still haven’t fixed

Same here just trying to play and we spend money to play how can they not fix this stuff.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox freinds list has disappeared once again I’ve been reading been happing for years and you guys still haven’t fixed

No-one on the forum will know, unfortunately...all we can do is wait...might be resolved quickly if it's just a small issue or longer if it's a server outage or something
  4. Smwutches Win User

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status

Similar outages have happened in the past, but this is not the same outage from years ago.
  5. nikplett Win User

So I’m guessing you don’t k ow how long will take to resolve after a days work I look forward to gaming with the boys not today
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox server status sometimes takes time before it's updated...sometimes it's a few hours, sometimes longer
Thema:

1. Xbox freinds list has disappeared once again I’ve been reading been happing for years and... - Similar Threads - freinds list has

2. i have no switches left and mh freind has used them without my permission is there any way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have no switches left and mh freind has used them without my permission is there any way...: people who can help me and can answer my question in full detail 071201da-c229-4122-8af1-527f85f9a3d8
  3. My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...: I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My freinds play on PE(pocket edtion) and i play on ps4. 0216b7ec-6d18-41df-8bbe-922dc296471c
  4. Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op: I have tried to invite a couple of my mates to play COOP on fc24,they are not receiving my invitations and can’t see them.but I can join there games and it works perfectly normal....
  5. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  6. I game share with a freind and have the games but not the subscription.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I game share with a freind and have the games but not the subscription.: I game share with a freind and have the games but not the subscription. He has no switches left and I do have a check mark for my home xbox. 60296e58-e478-4caa-ac17-c36af1a6bb49
  7. My freind got mwll the new call of duty and we are sharing my home xbox but I can’t seem to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My freind got mwll the new call of duty and we are sharing my home xbox but I can’t seem to...: My freind got mwll the new call of duty and we are sharing my home xbox but I can’t seem to play the game do you know why? I have been trying for a while now please help me...
  8. My freind can’t join my Xbox group chat why?

in XboX Insiders
    My freind can’t join my Xbox group chat why?: It keeps saying an error occurred letting him join why is that. There is only 6 people. I thought it was because he uses offline mode but my brother dose and he joined fine can someone help out....
  9. Remove COD 'freind' but the name is 'locked' - potential hacker?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove COD 'freind' but the name is 'locked' - potential hacker?: I'm trying to remove friends who I do not know. One of them will not allow me to remove them from within the COD friend list. It shows the "LOCKED" symbol and is not selectable in the dropdown...
  10. I can no longer join a gme with a freind!codeplatusy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer join a gme with a freind!codeplatusy: I can not join a game wt a freind ded311ec-9087-4131-9a22-0d2943624f66