Xbox freezing when trying to save in Person 4 Golden (Gamepass Game)

Discus and support Xbox freezing when trying to save in Person 4 Golden (Gamepass Game) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Possible Question and/or Issue. I have been playing Persona 4 Golden on gamepass since it came out recently. I am about 40 hours into the game, and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_pastandpresent, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Xbox freezing when trying to save in Person 4 Golden (Gamepass Game)

Possible Question and/or Issue.

I have been playing Persona 4 Golden on gamepass since it came out recently. I am about 40 hours into the game, and quite a few times now, when I try to save the game, my Xbox freezes. I have cumulatively lost about 6 hours of progress because of this.

From the guide menu, I have tried restarting console (nothing happens) I have tried reporting a problem (nothing happens - just says gathering info/data) I have tried force closing the game, which works but I am required to hard reset my Xbox for it to actually load again. (I have an x/s design lab controller)

This has happened to me 4 times over the last 3 days every time it happens I have to actually pull the power plug on my Xbox, and I am not sure how to fix this! I have not recently tried any other gamepass games so I have nothing to compare it too, but I had a similar-ish issue in cities skylines about 7/8 months ago, but I was able to report that issue every time.

I have an Xbox One S and I am in Alpha Skip Ahead.

Thanks and sorry if this is not the right place to post.

submitted by /u/_pastandpresent
    [link] [comments]

/u/_pastandpresent, Jan 29, 2023
  2. AridLizard Win User

Can't play game on my profile but on others profile

it could be that your save has corrupted somehow (which could be why the games will work on other profiles but crash or freeze when you try to load your save)

you could try deleting your save from the Xbox and then letting it sync the save from the cloud

or, if you aren't worried about your progress, just delete your save and see if it will let you start a new game without freezing/crashing
  3. Noirei Win User

lost my golden retro

If you've lost your beta save, then you can always just reach level 100 in Gears 2 in order to recover your lost Golden Retro Lancer, with a added bonus of 4 other golden goodys ;)
  4. Revive Society Win User

lost my golden retro

[quote user="Nymph XL"]

If you've lost your beta save, then you can always just reach level 100 in Gears 2 in order to recover your lost Golden Retro Lancer, with a added bonus of 4 other golden goodys ;)

[/quote]

Not all of us have a bazillion hours to play a broken MP game like Gears 2 Nymph :D

Nice Try, Elevator Music.
  5. grolschie Win User

FEZ_Freezing after recent update

The game was freezing the entire Xbox when trying to continue a saved game, every time. As mentioned above, what I did was clear the system cache on the HDD (to remove the latest Fez update).

--

When starting Fez again, it prompts to download the latest patch again. I clicked
    cancel, and the saved game loaded without freezing the entire Xbox. So it appears that the latest Fez patch is buggy.
  6. Sp4r3r1b Win User

I want a refund!!!!

well i was playing on operation metro and i was atleast 30min into my game,as i selected A to spawn it froze with a black screen, sometimes my xbox freezes when im loading my player stats for bf3 in the menu, when a play forza 4 it freezes after ever race
    for a couple of seconds whilst it saves. this is not an isolated crash it freezes at random points sometimes but mostly in bf4 and fm4.
Thema:

Xbox freezing when trying to save in Person 4 Golden (Gamepass Game)

1. Xbox freezing when trying to save in Person 4 Golden (Gamepass Game) - Similar Threads - freezing trying save

2. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  3. Why is my Xbox freezing when I try to update it offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox freezing when I try to update it offline: Hey good day (night), I’m having a issue with a Xbox one s digital that one day started having issues Loading games right, sometimes textures wouldn’t work or it would crash then one day i turned...
  4. Im trying to play minecraft and when i was playing my game freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to play minecraft and when i was playing my game freezes: Im trying to play minecraft and when i was playing my game freezes and crashes and now i cant acces my world as report-1 [img] 62d6fc34-0c6f-4bfa-a225-2dcbbd141887
  5. PC freezes when trying to close Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC freezes when trying to close Steam: When I have finished my gaming on Steam games I try to close Steam but my PC freezes completely and I can't even turn off my PC unless I use the power button. I tried to use Task Manager but the...
  6. My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried...: My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and hard resented my Xbox but the problem persists....
  7. Keep freezing after trying to redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep freezing after trying to redeem code: Hi I am trying to redeem and code for me console but every time it does it this is freezes when you try and confirm it. Have already tried the recommended advise from before is there anything else...
  8. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  9. Freezing / lag on Dashboard - could the insider program be worth trying or not?

in XboX Insiders
    Freezing / lag on Dashboard - could the insider program be worth trying or not?: So I don’t know if this is the right place to post but my Xbox series s freezes and lags every few seconds on the dashboard. When I eventually load into a game it runs fine. If I go back to the...
  10. When I try to run certain games with my graphics card enabled the game freezes up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to run certain games with my graphics card enabled the game freezes up.: I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The graphics card is a Radeon RX 580. All of the games are configured in System | Display | Graphics to run on high performance. The 4 games I'll have as examples are...