Xbox fornite; is it connected to an epic games account?

Discus and support Xbox fornite; is it connected to an epic games account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Started playing fornite on my Xbox X- I tried to redeem a fortnite gift card, however it is wanting 25 characters, and the card is 24. I am unsure if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sienna Gauna, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Sienna Gauna
    Sienna Gauna Guest

Started playing fornite on my Xbox X- I tried to redeem a fortnite gift card, however it is wanting 25 characters, and the card is 24. I am unsure if I am connected to an epic games account or not. I do have an old epic games account used for fornite on a mobile device a couple years back. I think my Xbox is set up with the same email as my old account, but unable to link them or figure much out. Please help!

:)

Sienna Gauna, Dec 28, 2022
  2. dev Dineeshkumar Win User

I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it keep coming wrong account

I tried all of thing basically I can connect my account to epic game but the the fornite account can't connect I don't know what to do
  3. JemSc Win User

Relink an unlink account on Fortnite

Sorry so the account on Xbox is good.

He logged in to the Epic Games portal on the PC and unlinked your Fortnite profile to the Xbox and then tried

He can log in but it shows a new version of his fornite account with the same screen name but no record, no saved data, no levels etc.

On the PC he can log in and play with all the attributes he previously had on the xbox.

It is the Fortnite account with the Xbox Live account that has changed so we need to relink the old Fornite account, which he can still use on the

PC by logging in to the Epic Games Launcher, back onto the Xbox.

When we try to connect the Epic Games account to the Xbox we get this

Sorry, but this xbl account has already been linked to another Epic Games account.

We tried deleting/uninstalling Fortnite on the xBox and reinstallign but it connected ot the new account that had been created !

We don't know how to unlink the xbox form the new account it created and sync the xbox to his Epic Games account

Sorry for the confusion but as I said I am really not goo at this stuff.

Hope that helps.
  4. Lanndin Win User

Roblox and Fortnite linking xbox account

in roblox start the game you give him to link account and provide your data. For fornite start the game then look for the epic games activate page and log in with your account, enter the codes provided by the page in fornite and voila.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Sienna, if the card you are trying to redeem in Fortnite belongs to Epic you must redeem it through the Epic website or the Epic launcher on the PC.

You mention that you play Fortnite on your Xbox, for that to happen a link has to happen with Epic, the best way to know if any Microsoft account is linked to Epic is to click on the link below and log in with your Microsoft account.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent

If you come to the conclusion that your Xbox / Microsoft email is the same as the one you used to link to Epic, log in with it on the Epic website and verify that you have the Xbox account link.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Authenticator app

Oh To disable 2fa for fornite you have to login with your account on the Epic Games website.
Thema:

1. Xbox fornite; is it connected to an epic games account? - Similar Threads - fornite connected epic

2. When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...: When I log into fornite it says for my mates I'm I'm voice chat only and i can't here anyone and they can't here me 8cd3bedc-7b6a-4db7-89b5-334581a8b774
  3. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  4. Why does my xbox say login failed on fornite I've even uninstall fornite and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say login failed on fornite I've even uninstall fornite and then...: My fornite keeps saying Login Failed I have hacked everything and it all is working fine I have uninstalled fornite then reinstalled it I have turned my xbox off and on still saying the same...
  5. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  6. ¿Porque llevo más de una semana intentando abrir fornite y me dice no se pudo iniciar...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Porque llevo más de una semana intentando abrir fornite y me dice no se pudo iniciar...: Desde hace una semana estoy intentando jugar fornite y me dice no es posible iniciar sesión ya borre el juego y lo instale y me sigue saliendo eso y también reinicié la consola y me sigue saliendo...
  7. Fornite on Xbox one won't reinstall did just says corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite on Xbox one won't reinstall did just says corrupted: Won't let me reinstall fornite just says corrupted reset the system and same thing says I own it and won't reinstall just says it's corrupted cec00343-048d-4210-b7c1-4f9583c4f818
  8. I have my allow cross play on but I can’t cross play on fornite I’ve tired everything it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my allow cross play on but I can’t cross play on fornite I’ve tired everything it...: My cross play will not work 80ad60d6-b5af-4323-aa4d-b8794b96fba0
  9. Why do I have a full blue screen when I lauchn fornite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have a full blue screen when I lauchn fornite?: I have a full blue screen when i launch fortnite. a38490ca-0f47-489c-a5c3-4c1432a2648f
  10. Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on...: Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on it forces me to go back into the lobby I can’t just keep reading up 02f456f2-fe3c-4e90-a60f-b8ad69a3817a