Xbox forgetting to unlock my achievements

Discus and support Xbox forgetting to unlock my achievements in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I finished playing Claire's campaign on the Resident Evil 2 remake and I did not get the achievement for completing it and that was more than 72 hours... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pr0ving4Gr0undz, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Xbox forgetting to unlock my achievements

I finished playing Claire's campaign on the Resident Evil 2 remake and I did not get the achievement for completing it and that was more than 72 hours ago, still no unlock.

Not only that, I Just finished playing all episodes of Telltale's Walking dead season 3 and somehow like 5 or 6 achievements did not unlock and that should have been an easy 100% by just playing the game.

TF is going on?

Series X console

:)

Pr0ving4Gr0undz, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Epic Louie Win User

Day One Reward

It's the very first achievement I unlocked on my Xbox One. It's something I'll never forget.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Pr0ving4Gr0undz,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are unable to unlock the achievements of the following games: Resident Evil 2 remake: Claire's campaign and The Walking Dead Season 3. We understand that you have already completed these games and should be able to get the achievements you deserve. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

This could be an issue with the server or the Xbox Console itself is on offline mode or else we need to report this to team Xbox for further investigation. To isolate your issue, may we ask if you can check the Xbox live Status on your current location (country/region)? This way we will know if there is a known issue of inability to unlock achievements on your current location. Link: Xbox Status | Xbox Support

If there is none, we need to proceed with checking if your Xbox Console was set to Offline mode. Offline mode allows you to play game without syncing to the internet. This helps players with limited network or little to no internet access while playing a game on Console.

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
    3. Check if the aircraft in Offline or Online mode.
    To learn more about Offline mode, please visit this support article: Using your Xbox console offline | Xbox Support

Should you have check and find out the Xbox Console was not set as Offline mode. This support article has the suggested troubleshooting about unlocked achievements:

Problems with Xbox achievements and challenges | Xbox Support

In the end of the day, achievements are about completing the challenges, meeting the requirements and getting all pre-requisites on specific challenge to achieve another goal and sometimes completed within a specific amount of time.

Know more here:

Tracking Xbox achievements in your game | Xbox Support

Hiding games with no achievements on Xbox | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. MadcapWarriorZ Win User

What exactly happened to my account?

I'm afraid to keep playing my games right now because I worry that if I unlock an achievement I didn't have before that when they fix this it will forget that I unlocked that achievement.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Hungry Shark World Achievements

For me if an achievement isn't tracking right or not unlocking. I just forget about it and sooner or later iit will unlock. I had one achievement unlock a week or so later. I beat a certain sttory mission, nothing unlocked. Came back to the game a
    week or so and as soon as the game launched so did the achievement.
Thema:

1. Xbox forgetting to unlock my achievements - Similar Threads - forgetting unlock achievements

2. Forget my call of duty mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forget my call of duty mail: Hello guys so basicly i forget my mail that i was log in to my xbox am playing call of duty using activision account my xbox account linked to my activision account but i forget the mail and...
  3. Forget my xbox account email but still remember the gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forget my xbox account email but still remember the gamer tag: As the title says, i forgot what email i used to sign up in opening a xbox account 5-6 years ago. I'm still able to remember the gamer tag and i'm sure that i'm able to remember the email if only...
  4. How do i get my minecraft account back after forgetting my email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get my minecraft account back after forgetting my email.: When the migration for minecraft happened my mom had to change my email to something and i forgot what the email was after all of this time. How do i get my email back for my minecraft account...
  5. Switch Minecraft keeps forgetting microsoft account users!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switch Minecraft keeps forgetting microsoft account users!: We have 2 switches and 2 users and 2 microsoft accounts and 2 copies of minecraft. Both users are registered on both switches, however if I change user it forgets the microsoft account details for...
  6. I forget my E-mail or I never link up to xbox (i don't have xbox console)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forget my E-mail or I never link up to xbox (i don't have xbox console): Hello, I have problem with recover of my account (xbox on pc). As i can rember i have already xbox game bar on pc when i instal new WIN10. Then i saw discount on dlc and game Forza i bought it....
  7. My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there...: My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there any way I can get back in by using my username? 941463f5-718c-45cb-90a9-b231cd30a1a1
  8. Xbox Series X - Forgets network/Doesn't detect Wifi Networks

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X - Forgets network/Doesn't detect Wifi Networks: For the last few days, since the latest Alpha update, every time I boot up my Series X it fails to connect online. When I go to the Network Settings and select Set Up Wireless Network, none show...
  9. Xbox forgets my keyboard everytime I turn it off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox forgets my keyboard everytime I turn it off?: Hey guys, I have the white Razer Mini Keyboard and my xbox "forgets" the keyboard everytime I restart it, and just won't react to me pressing it. It only works when I take out the keyboard usb...
  10. I forget my email but i remember my game tag how can i login

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forget my email but i remember my game tag how can i login: I forget my email but i remember my game tag how can i login 212313f9-5f98-4cf0-a20f-272af66a7151