Xbox for Windows PC Game Pass. Games wont install. Administrator issues

Discus and support Xbox for Windows PC Game Pass. Games wont install. Administrator issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; From what i can tell this is a common issue. I am unable to install certain games on the xbox gamepass due to admin issues. I have done all the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BendakStrkiller728, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Xbox for Windows PC Game Pass. Games wont install. Administrator issues

From what i can tell this is a common issue. I am unable to install certain games on the xbox gamepass due to admin issues. I have done all the troubleshooting i know how to such as reinstalling, making admin accounts, and running it in admin mode. nothing
    seems to be helping. Has anyone else run into this situation and has anybody been able to fix it? I had everything working fine until it suddenly didnt. not sure if it has something to do with recent windows update. Thanks

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

BendakStrkiller728, Jun 19, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi BendakStrkiller728,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. As you're having difficulty in downloading or installing games using the Xbox (Beta) app in conjunction with Xbox Game Pass for PC, you may wish to try the solutions available
    in our community page Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ
    , as well as our support article Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ to see if they may resolve your issue.

I also recommend that should you run into any issues with the app that you report this using the Feedback area within the app as it is still in Beta testing.
    In the app, when you pull out the menu at the bottom, there is an option for Feedback. If you report through there, that can get that information directly to the developers to investigate or add/fix those features. Reporting
    these instances is very helpful in improving the performance of the app.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out.
  3. VecaisVaskis Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games

on external macbook hard drive/dual boot) Did you figure any solution to this? i can install other games fine but when i try to install halo mcc it errors out at 4.8%
    Unfortunately the issue is still unresolved. I have the same problem with Halo or any "Administrator approval required for installation" game. It would seem that Apple Mac + Windows 10 + Xbox Game Pass PC = Error 0x8007001f
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

game pass is horrible

5. SammyVS Win User

Xbox App cant play game

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command:

"get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers"

Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox game pass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it, and try again.
  6. xTeggyGoneMadx Win User

External hard drive for xbox

Yes, though pc games wont work of cause and if any of them are installed from windows 10 live. Xbox pass, it might show, but it will ask to reinstall. So be careful, make sure you know whats installed. All steam or origin ubisoft games wont show.

But you better listen to the other reply. And take no chances
Thema:

1. Xbox for Windows PC Game Pass. Games wont install. Administrator issues - Similar Threads - Windows Game Pass

2. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  4. Windows 11 Xbox game pass app tells me i need to install xbox game pass services and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox game pass app tells me i need to install xbox game pass services and then...: I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but now i cant install the game pass app. 669f409c-1ffc-4924-b160-961a33b673d9
  5. como hacer que windows reconosca juegos de xbox game pass instalados / how to make windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    como hacer que windows reconosca juegos de xbox game pass instalados / how to make windows...: ESPAÑOL VERSION: Hola, recientemente tuve que formatear la PC, al volver a instalar la app de Xbox, pude instalar 2 juegos de 3 que tenia, cuando los buscaba en gamepass me salia "jugar" y listo,...
  6. Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11: Already tried: 1- Resetting and repairing gaming services, Xbox app, Store app. 2- Clearing Xbox's app cache 3- Reinstalling gaming services 4- Deleting gaming services and gaming services net...
  7. Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store: Hi. I bought game pass (not Ultimate) a few weeks ago, and hoped to be able to download Starfield ahead of its release on the 6th Sept (tomorrow). However, there seems to be a bug on my...
  8. Windows XBox Game Pass game doesnt launch. I have an error code: -2015294512.That code only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows XBox Game Pass game doesnt launch. I have an error code: -2015294512.That code only...: I need help bc i pay for the game pass montly and a cant solve the problem. d29cf507-ee2b-476d-9d8b-f03799210606
  9. When trying to buy xbox game pass the xbox app crashes windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to buy xbox game pass the xbox app crashes windows 10: Already restpring scbos app and microsoft store as well as uninstalling and installing back again, nothing works, every time I click "join for X amount of money" it just crashes...
  10. How is the Game Pass for Windows still so tragically frustrating to use?

in XboX Insiders
    How is the Game Pass for Windows still so tragically frustrating to use?: So this is just a rant, but almost every time I load the game pass for windows it hangs, or there's a launch code error. Then I end up spending more time troubleshooting the issue than playing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot install games on xox gamepass pc due to admin