xbox for pc not working

Discus and support xbox for pc not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I try to play a game, it tells me that it can't sync my data and then logs me out so I can't play any of the games I have purchased or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chris J_449, Mar 27, 2021.

  1. Chris J_449
    Chris J_449 Guest

    xbox for pc not working


    Every time I try to play a game, it tells me that it can't sync my data and then logs me out so I can't play any of the games I have purchased or installed. I have tried removing app and games and reinstalling them. Even installing them through the Microsoft store, but nothing is working. Even found a help article on Microsoft Flight Simulator, but nothing there worked either. Not sure why I pay the extra for the xbox game pass for PC when nothing is working.

    :)
     
    Chris J_449, Mar 27, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    xbox for pc not working

  3. Bandido1508 Win User

    My Mic doesn’t work

    Does your headset function properly on PC, some headset may work on a PC but not xbox, but if it does not work on PC either then it is your headset.

    If you can try this on another xbox, if it works there it may either be the jack on the controller or a setting on the xbox
  4. Kieran Wellbelove Win User

    xbox controller glitched on pc

    every controller i connect to my pc doesnt work but if it is connected to another pc or an xbox it works
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

    Game pass Ultimate - Works on PC, but not on Xbox

    Hello

    Did you buy Gamepass for PC or Xbox ? If you bough the Xbox version only play anywhere titles will work on PC.
    Hi, thanks for your reply.

    I bought game pass ultimate through my PC. I was of the understanding that this worked on both PC and Xbox, maybe I was wrong?

    Cheers

    Ultimate is both pc and xbox
  6. Bugsie70 Win User

    Xbox Game Pass for PC won't install game

    This is a xbox games pass for PC (beta) so none of those methods for the xbox work on the PC.
Thema:

xbox for pc not working

Loading...
  1. xbox for pc not working - Similar Threads - working

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  7. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  8. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  9. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  10. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]