使用xbox for pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码: 0x803F8001[Unable to launch after downloading game using...

Discus and support 使用xbox for pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码: 0x803F8001[Unable to launch after downloading game using... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 购买xbox game pass后用xbox for pc下载完会免游戏始终 法启动,卸载重装也 法解决,一直显示当前在 的账户中不可用,错误代 : 0x803F8001,请问应该如何解决,感谢! [Translation - After purchasing xbox game pass,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CheeseKO, Nov 20, 2019.

1. CheeseKO
    CheeseKO Guest

使用xbox for pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码: 0x803F8001[Unable to launch after downloading game using...

购买xbox game pass后用xbox for pc下载完会免游戏始终 法启动,卸载重装也 法解决,一直显示当前在 的账户中不可用,错误代 : 0x803F8001,请问应该如何解决,感谢!

[Translation - After purchasing xbox game pass, downloading with xbox for pc will prevent the game from starting, and uninstalling and reloading will not be solved. It has been displayed that it is currently unavailable in your account. Error code:
    0x803F8001, how should I solve it, thank you!]

:)

CheeseKO, Nov 20, 2019
  2. jia mou Win User

ms2020启动你的游戏时出现错误0x80070102

1.PC

2.更新和安全中显示我是最新版本

3.别的游戏也会有,而且都是这个错误代

但是我只是启动某个游戏时弹出此报错,并不是登录时,而且我使用的是xgp,并不是xbox主机

另外,我了解到,这个错误代 代表 法连接到相关服务
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

我的世界启动安装器无法使用

[员工正在使用翻译应用程序,请注意可能会出现语法错误或语法不正确]

好天洋吉,

感谢您联系 Xbox 支持论坛。我知道当您尝试从Minecraft启动器下载Minecraft时,您会收到错误。

要确认,验证帐户后,您在安装游戏时是否仍然遇到问题?

您是否尝试过通过Microsoft Store应用程序而不是官方启动器下载游戏?

能告诉我,当 尝试通过微软商店应用程序下载游戏时会发生什么吗?

遇到类似问题的用户已成功从官方网站下载了Minecraft的旧启动器。如果可以,请尝试从官方网站下载Windows 7或Windows 8版本的启动器,以查看是否可以解决该错误。

谢谢,

-塔利
  4. OpticRJames Win User

minecraft java變成未購買

我们使用翻译服务协助我们的用户。请原谅语法错误。

只是为了确认,您是否仍然 法使用其他版本的启动器启动游戏?
  5. DD Tang Win User

Minecraft Launcher 目前在你的帐户中不可用。请确保你已登录到 Microsoft Store,然后重试。如果需要,可以使用以下错误代码: 0x803F8001

9.30在官网下载好我的世界后(双版本)打开就显示了如上的一句话.还用过错误代 : 0x803F8001 - Microsoft Community的方法,但是找不到WSReset.exe(输入后)
    Minecraft Launcher 目前在 的帐户中不可用。请确保 已登录到 Microsoft Store,然后重试。如果需要,可以使用以下错误代 : 0x803F8001
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

基岩版我的世界无法登录Microsoft账号

[关联使用翻译应用程序,请注意可能会发生语法错误或语法不一致]

好 gzhja,

感谢您就您的问题伸出援手!

在调查了您的问题后,我找到了一个可能适合您的解决方案。

尝试为您的移动设备下载 Xbox 应用程序,然后使用您希望玩游戏的帐户登录它。然后尝试再次在您的 PC 上启动游戏。

如果这不起作用,请尝试从 PC 上的 Xbox 配套应用程序下载和启动游戏。

[如果通过点击下面的"是"来回答您的问题,请告诉我们。

[Associate uses a translator application, please be aware that grammatical errors or inconsistent syntax may occur]

Hello gzhja,

Thank you for reaching out about your issue!

After looking into your issue, I have found a solution that may work for you.

Try downloading the Xbox App for your mobile device and log into it with the account that you wish to play the game with. Then try launching the game on your PC again.

If that does not work, try downloading and launching the game from the Xbox Companion App on PC.

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
Thema:

1. 使用xbox for pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码: 0x803F8001[Unable to launch after downloading game using... - Similar Threads - 使用xbox pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码 0x803F8001

2. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  3. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  4. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2405.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2405.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  8. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  9. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  10. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...