[XBOX] FM3 crashes to dashboard at start

Discus and support [XBOX] FM3 crashes to dashboard at start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, it was suggested by the XBOX Support that I post here because it might be something to do with my account being a Preview account (console is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deng GTX, Jan 28, 2018.

  1. Deng GTX
    Deng GTX Guest

    [XBOX] FM3 crashes to dashboard at start


    Hello, it was suggested by the XBOX Support that I post here because it might be something to do with my account being a Preview account (console is all retail though).

    Below is rough copy of an e-mail I've sent to L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** with an exception that I've tried it on another profile and it works there. I still cannot play both games on my main profile.

    Hello,

    since the last update I am unable to play Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motorsport 7.

    Forza Horizon 3 loads until it shows press "A" to continue then it shows the syncing progress then it crashes to dashboard without any error information.

    It works offline when I disconnect XBOX from the network.

    Forza Motorsport 7 loads until I choose "Continue career" after which a cogwheel is turning for a while then it stops, a static sound can be heard and it crashes to dashboard without any error information. After the latest update I was able to play once
    and after that it also stopped working like FH3.

    The console is XBOX One X (Scorpio), OS version is the latest at the moment - 10.0.16299.4059.

    Both games are fully patched (1.0.112.0 for FH3 and 1.116.450.0 for FM7 form the loading screens).

    Both games are digital.

    Both games were redownloaded.

    Both games are on the internal HDD (I don't have any external drives).

    I've tried to delete the save data from the disk and the cloud for the FH3 but it either was not deleted from the cloud or it did not help the issue.

    The console was reset to factory settings with removal of everything.

    NAT is open.

    All the other games work fine.

    Profile is set to Poland, console is set to Poland/Polski. But even when set to English/US it still doesn't work.

    The issue was also sent to XBOX support with a case number 1413030048 without any resolution so far.

    The issue is similar if not identical to:

    FH3 force-closes on startup [xbox1] - Forza Motorsport Forums

    Profile sync error - Forza Motorsport Forums

    Forza Horizon 3 won't sync data, crashes once it tries to sync [XBOX] - Forza Motorsport Forums

    I've run out of ideas of who and how can help me with this.

    Best regards

    :)
     
    Deng GTX, Jan 28, 2018
    #1
  2. Rouge Baron
    Rouge Baron Guest
    Game keeps crashing

    FM4 has crashed a couple of times for me now. I will be in the middle of a race or in the auction house and suddenly it crashes to the dashboard. I also noticed that at the dashboard, it does not recognize the disc, but if I hit A, it does start it. Another
    strange thing is with the FM4 disc in, on the dashboard, it does not list any of my games in the game library, but if I insert a different game, all is fine. It also said that I have 60000 credits for importing my FM3 profile but I could not see them in the
    game.

    Couple of things to note here. I downloaded the bonus track and cars in the dashboard before I even played the game. I also imported my FM3 profile. It is possible that I have received a defective disc.
     
    Rouge Baron, Jan 28, 2018
    #2
  3. Forza 4

    Pre-ordered mine today at JB. Still wondering if it's worth installing FM3 and playing again, from start to finish.
     
    Notoriious BAM, Jan 28, 2018
    #3
  4. Rouge Baron Win User

    Game keeps crashing

    I installed the game to disc and haven't had crashes for the past hour but I am yet to see my 60000 credits for completing FM3.
  5. IceMan PJN Win User

    Too late for F3

    If you're just looking at FM3 for "unlocks" in FM4, you might just as well wait. If you're interested in FM3 for the sake of playing FM3, it's worth playing between now and FM4. In fact, I've recently started playing FM3 again after a year or so away from
    it, largely just in anticipation of FM4 and largely because I still never quite completed all of the game's events. You can pick up FM3 for less than thirteen bucks on Walmart's website right now, and it's definitely worth way more than that.
  6. B2S Darkou Win User

    Xbox One Server issues on multiple games

    Same here, Yesterday can't play BF4/cod/fifa 14 without a crash and return to dashboard... I love xbox but it start to *** me off
  7. Phantasystar77 Win User

    Games Kicking Me To Dashboard

    Tack on Crimson Dragon to games that crash. I haven't been able to play it for 2 days now. Every time I start it, the game crashes to the dashboard.
  8. ZonkedMusician Win User

    Borderlands 3 Xbox One X system crash ever being fixed? Firmware problem?

    I'm still having this issue! My game starts well enough, but after about ten minutes I start getting stutters and then it just crashes to dashboard or switches off the Xbox. Still no word from Gearbox on the issue??
Thema:

[XBOX] FM3 crashes to dashboard at start

Loading...
  1. [XBOX] FM3 crashes to dashboard at start - Similar Threads - FM3 crashes dashboard

  2. Hard crash since the last update

    in XboX Insiders
    Hard crash since the last update: https://ibb.co/bjKCqvDq Since the last update all I get is this when loading games. Could be the update could be the dev, I dont know not seen this one before. Pc gaming experimental....
  3. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  4. Games and Apps crashes when navigating to full library

    in XboX Insiders
    Games and Apps crashes when navigating to full library: This only happens if my main gamertag is signed in - it has over 100k of items on it so I assume its timing out while indexing my ready to install list Does not happen if my main gamertag is...
  5. Discord Crashing on XBOX Via Multiple Methods

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Crashing on XBOX Via Multiple Methods: Discord on XBOX is crashing through two different methods. When a wireless headset disconnects and you reconnect it while in a Discord Call, Discord usually doesn't detect input from the mic....
  6. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  7. Critical System Bug: Xbox Series X crashes in Troubleshoot Mode (Reproduced on 3 separate...

    in XboX Insiders
    Critical System Bug: Xbox Series X crashes in Troubleshoot Mode (Reproduced on 3 separate...: Body: Hi everyone, I am reporting a critical bug introduced in the latest system update that leaves consoles in a state where self-recovery is no longer possible. The Problem: Since the...
  8. Edge just crash nothing else Alpha Skip-Ahead (2602.260114-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    Edge just crash nothing else Alpha Skip-Ahead (2602.260114-2200): Like in title "Edge just crash nothing else Alpha Skip-Ahead (2602.260114-2200)" Report summited :) is anyone else on Alpha Skip-Ahead having this issue ? Thank you, James submitted by...
  9. Xbox Series X won’t stop crashing, lagging, and noticeably dropping its framerate.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X won’t stop crashing, lagging, and noticeably dropping its framerate.: For the past two weeks my console has had an issue with crashing, lagging, and dropping its framerate. When it crashes, sometimes it’ll make a weird “brrrr” sound before doing it. Some of the...
  10. Anyone having issues with the Xbox Accessories app crashing

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with the Xbox Accessories app crashing: I am not sure if this is specific to Alpha Skip-Ahead (2602.251203-2200) Can you open Settings > Devices & Connections > Controllers & Headsets? The app crashes to black screen for me and I get...