xbox fix your ****

Discus and support xbox fix your **** in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; can't get in touch with Microsoft or Xbox, spent 60$ and can't get a refund on this **** that doesn't work. tried the Xbox website but all it is stuck... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by joe ochoa, Apr 6, 2023.

  1. joe ochoa
    joe ochoa Guest

    xbox fix your ****


    can't get in touch with Microsoft or Xbox, spent 60$ and can't get a refund on this **** that doesn't work. tried the Xbox website but all it is stuck on a loading screen that doesn't go anywhere.

    :)
     
    joe ochoa, Apr 6, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    xbox fix your ****

  3. Tony99VE Win User

    FIX YOUR INTERNET XBOX!

    Why would people want the fifa12 demo anyway? Why can't they just play fifa11? It's the same bloomin thing right rofl!
  4. kadirsimsek Win User

    FIX YOUR INTERNET XBOX!

    "Calm down people. They have a notice posted that they are having technical difficulties. Be patient and before you know it'll be back to normal. Until then go outside and get some fresh air. It's a beautiful day out there today."

    Its 11:30 pm. I planned on playing coop with my friends tonight but now i cant. *** this ***
  5. Smash XL Win User

    FIX YOUR INTERNET XBOX!

    Xbox Live where are you

    I tried to play today but

    I cannot, this sucks

    An original Haiku by Danny Bunch
  6. h8allcmo Win User

    FIX YOUR INTERNET XBOX!

    I am agoraphobic, how am I meant to go outside?
Thema:

xbox fix your ****

Loading...
  1. xbox fix your **** - Similar Threads - fix ****

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  7. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  8. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  9. Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed: As of June 15, 2026, the error message given when opening the manage menu has not appeared. Assuming the update has fixed the issue! submitted by /u/AirportUpset2953 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...