Xbox Fitness

Discus and support Xbox Fitness in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I must be a lot fitter than I think, did the full Kick Boxing and was fine. Although Im up to 30k running a week now and core excercis everynight (half... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Naffry, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Whagi
    Whagi Guest

Xbox Fitness

I must be a lot fitter than I think, did the full Kick Boxing and was fine. Although Im up to 30k running a week now and core excercis everynight (half marathon training). Love it, Although I do have to be careful not to roundhouse kick the HDTV Xbox Fitness :)

Whagi, Jan 6, 2014
  2. when I try to play this it loads to a warning screen telling you not to overexert yourself & I cant get any further any help please

Stu Fae The YY, Jan 30, 2014
  3. Campo
    Campo Guest
    That screen stays up for quite a long time (30 - 45 seconds). I've had the game immediately return to dash after the warning screen once, but a complete power down (hold the on button for 10 seconds) and reboot fixed it.

Campo, Oct 31, 2018
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Xbox one with Kinect.

www.xbox.com/.../xbox-fitness

right at the bottom:

*Starting January 2015, unlimited access requires a paid Xbox Fitness Pass subscription and an Xbox Live Gold membership (both sold separately). Additional Xbox Fitness content is available for purchase, and may vary over time. See xbox.com/xboxfitness.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox one Fitness retirement - what's next?

6. Azrael008uk Win User

Xbox One external storage support teased in new image

They can fit 3TB into a memory stick. Why can't they fit it into an XBox One?
  7. Lord Dirt Win User

Xbox One achievement lists are out

8. DragonKnights68 Win User

bf4 won't let me install the game

You got hard drives that fit outside your xbox and then you have harddrives that fit inside your xbox
Thema:

Xbox Fitness

1. Xbox Fitness - Similar Threads - Fitness

2. My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...: I bought a SATA USB 3.0 as it was advertised as a SSD adapter and shown in the video to work but i cant seem to put it in my WD Blue SSD Whenever I do try to put it in it just stops and I am...
  3. is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor?: is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor? bfc2f84b-55e2-447e-81be-7bee652bb8b5
  4. Can I get the Apple fitness app on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get the Apple fitness app on Xbox?: I am unsure if we can get the Apple fitness app on Xbox 970e47fc-1b0d-4094-a696-a97cc686ec34
  5. Elite series 2 controller not registering right input when thumb know fitted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller not registering right input when thumb know fitted: As in the question when a know is fitted to the left joystick there is no right input. Worked perfectly fine the day prior to posting question and just not today. When removed works perfectly...
  6. I can’t seem to shrink down the Xbox screen to fit my TV and when I look in settings I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t seem to shrink down the Xbox screen to fit my TV and when I look in settings I...: For example, I was playing a fighting game and the inputs were displayed on the side. I literally couldn’t see the full inputs cause the screen wasn’t formatted to fit my TV which the TV works...
  7. Why does my display only fit correctly in dvi mode?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my display only fit correctly in dvi mode?: With optimal tv settings, the display for my Xbox one does not fit correctly in HDMI or recommend mode. It almost fits but a small (but crucial) portion is outside the border and not visible. If I...
  8. Xbox controller not fit for purpose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not fit for purpose: After spending over £500 on a Xbox series X on release date you expect the controller to last more than 15 months (just outside warranty) Forced to buy new controller to get best experience out...
  9. I cant use my Minecraft acc anymore (too long to fit it all here)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant use my Minecraft acc anymore (too long to fit it all here): I won a Minecraft account but and was able to use it for a day now it needs verification and I don't have acces to any of that stuff and im logged out everywhere and I cant reach the guy because I...
  10. My XboxSeriesS Back part is loose, when i touch it makes noise like it's not fit properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XboxSeriesS Back part is loose, when i touch it makes noise like it's not fit properly: How can I fit it properly? 92809f24-ae5b-465b-ab2e-f533fea0ce40