Xbox Fitness

Discus and support Xbox Fitness in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anybody else tried this? Other than the occasional loss of internet connection and the Kinect having slight problems when your on the floor I'm really... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Naffry, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Naffry
    Naffry Guest

Xbox Fitness

Anybody else tried this? Other than the occasional loss of internet connection and the Kinect having slight problems when your on the floor I'm really enjoying it.

:)

Naffry, Jan 5, 2014
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Jan 5, 2014
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Xbox one with Kinect.

www.xbox.com/.../xbox-fitness

right at the bottom:

*Starting January 2015, unlimited access requires a paid Xbox Fitness Pass subscription and an Xbox Live Gold membership (both sold separately). Additional Xbox Fitness content is available for purchase, and may vary over time. See xbox.com/xboxfitness.

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Xbox Fitness

Haven't tried it yet but i really should before i turn into Badger the Hutt

Daft Badger, Jan 5, 2014
  5. ^^^ now that's a gamer tag in the making!

MetalGearFloppy, Jan 5, 2014
  6. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    Yes, I tried it more or less on Day One. Tried the demo session of the Kick Boxing workout. Was that blown away with how good it was that I bought a few of the full priced workouts. Great fun and very acurate. One of the best uses of Kinect 2 for me yet.

Whagi, Jan 5, 2014
  7. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Yep I used it and thought it was brilliant, plan to use it more this year.

John Dowding, Jan 6, 2014
  8. Naffry
    Naffry Guest

Xbox Fitness

I've been doing the 10 minute work outs. Found myself really out of breath after the cardio one and I'm not THAT out of shape lol. Like how it tracks it all as well and you unlock all the challenges etc.

Naffry, Jan 6, 2014
  9. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    ^ Mate im a regular in the gym and the 10 minute kickboxing one was bloody hard work!

John Dowding, Jan 6, 2014
  10. I tried it on my wifes account, it killed me. I uninstalled lol.

Mark Sherwood, Jan 6, 2014
  11. Naffry
    Naffry Guest
    I think uninstalling defeats the object lol. Your meant to realise how unfit you are and then get fitter Xbox Fitness :p

Naffry, Jan 6, 2014
  12. dave3lions
    dave3lions Guest
    I tried the 35 min workout and I thought I was going to die. Think I only managed half of it and I'm fairly fit with running, cycling and weights all part of a regular routine. Plus I'm a postie too so I'm no slouch. But was so much fun I can't wait to get
    back on it and shift some of this christmas excess. Brill!!

dave3lions, Jan 6, 2014
  13. Xbox Fitness

Lmao Naffry, very true. I may install it on my account in the future, I just want to enjoy my console a little bit more before it gives me a heart attack Xbox Fitness :D

@Dave3lions Wow, if it gives a postie (an already healthy routine) some trouble then it must be one sure fire way to get in shape, strictly.

Mark Sherwood, Jan 6, 2014
  14. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Does burping really loud count as exercise?

Daft Badger, Jan 6, 2014
  15. Naffry
    Naffry Guest
    Hmmm maybe not lol. I've done a bit more tonight. I like how there's achievements for it Xbox Fitness :p keeps you going.

Naffry, Jan 6, 2014
Thema:

Xbox Fitness

1. Xbox Fitness - Similar Threads - Fitness

2. My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...: I bought a SATA USB 3.0 as it was advertised as a SSD adapter and shown in the video to work but i cant seem to put it in my WD Blue SSD Whenever I do try to put it in it just stops and I am...
  3. is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor?: is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor? bfc2f84b-55e2-447e-81be-7bee652bb8b5
  4. Can I get the Apple fitness app on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get the Apple fitness app on Xbox?: I am unsure if we can get the Apple fitness app on Xbox 970e47fc-1b0d-4094-a696-a97cc686ec34
  5. Elite series 2 controller not registering right input when thumb know fitted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller not registering right input when thumb know fitted: As in the question when a know is fitted to the left joystick there is no right input. Worked perfectly fine the day prior to posting question and just not today. When removed works perfectly...
  6. I can’t seem to shrink down the Xbox screen to fit my TV and when I look in settings I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t seem to shrink down the Xbox screen to fit my TV and when I look in settings I...: For example, I was playing a fighting game and the inputs were displayed on the side. I literally couldn’t see the full inputs cause the screen wasn’t formatted to fit my TV which the TV works...
  7. Why does my display only fit correctly in dvi mode?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my display only fit correctly in dvi mode?: With optimal tv settings, the display for my Xbox one does not fit correctly in HDMI or recommend mode. It almost fits but a small (but crucial) portion is outside the border and not visible. If I...
  8. Xbox controller not fit for purpose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not fit for purpose: After spending over £500 on a Xbox series X on release date you expect the controller to last more than 15 months (just outside warranty) Forced to buy new controller to get best experience out...
  9. I cant use my Minecraft acc anymore (too long to fit it all here)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant use my Minecraft acc anymore (too long to fit it all here): I won a Minecraft account but and was able to use it for a day now it needs verification and I don't have acces to any of that stuff and im logged out everywhere and I cant reach the guy because I...
  10. My XboxSeriesS Back part is loose, when i touch it makes noise like it's not fit properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XboxSeriesS Back part is loose, when i touch it makes noise like it's not fit properly: How can I fit it properly? 92809f24-ae5b-465b-ab2e-f533fea0ce40