Xbox Fitness Feedback

Discus and support Xbox Fitness Feedback in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One thing MS suggested which has made a difference was to try to run Fitness in another profile. I logged in as my wife and then started it up and what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Abominus 69, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Xbox Fitness Feedback

One thing MS suggested which has made a difference was to try to run Fitness in another profile. I logged in as my wife and then started it up and what do you know, it appeared to work just fine.

I could switch profile back to me and probably could work out (it was late at night so wasn't going to happen yesterday) but when I tried to go back to the main library screen, the rotating-dots-of-death came back - so definitely a problem isolated to my
    profile :-(

Waiting to hear what MS tech support suggest next...

PAFC-8B675B94-5D79-4EC5-970D-A0F3DBB31A14, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Satsumo Win User

Xbox Fitness Feedback

Good question @Smurf - I too would like to know if Xbox Fitness supports multiple users.

I regularly run (marathan and ultras) but got to say the 1 hour Xbox Fitness session I did yesterday had me aching as much as (if not more than) I do after completing a marathon. Seriously good (and not yet quite appreciated enough) feature of X1.
  3. Satsumo Win User

Xbox Fitness Feedback

Sorry maybe I didn't make myself clear....in the Kinect setup there is a process whereby it shows the floor in green....and you have the option to lower or raise the floor. That's what you need to get to and lower the floor right down. (If you've already
    done that - then apologies).
  4. Unreal Warfare Win User

Xbox Fitness Feedback

My missus uses Xbox Fitness frequently, on a nightly basis. We have very little issues with using it though every once in a while it may pause as it buffers. This does not happen regularly though. We're on 60mb Virgin Media.

I do agree on the terminology for fighting techniques used as workout techniques. Having practiced martial arts extensively (I am actually training for a N-Class fight this coming weekend, see my sig if you're interested in knowing more) it really grates hearing
    a PI call a sidekick a roundhouse kick (even if they were using Karate style roundhouse kicks, it's still no roundhouse kick as the focus of force that is shown is the heel of the foot, not the top of the foot).

The biggest issue she has is with the Kinect sometimes not tracking her when she is doing ground exercises properly. No matter how exact I set it up for her. She's a good five feet away at least and taking into account Kinect is supposed to have the distancing
    improved I find this a little disappointing.

Obviously it doesn't affect the workout, but it affects the scoring and the Xbox Fitness Feedback system.
  5. Abominus 69 Win User

Xbox Fitness Feedback

Makes you wonder about the massive amount of servers that were supposedly setup for the arrival of the Xbox One. Frankly I expected at least two of their servers next to my letterbox with how many they talked up being implemented.
  6. GeoGeer Win User

Xbox Fitness Feedback

I couldn't even get a workout started this morning. I get to the select a routine screen, press A to start it, then I get booted to the home screen. Over and Over. This crashing bug didn't happen for me at all in the beginning, but I'm getting it much
    more frequently now.

My internet connection was working fine at the time. I was able to watch a youtube video without problems.

Really frustrating!
Thema:

Xbox Fitness Feedback

1. Xbox Fitness Feedback - Similar Threads - Fitness Feedback

2. My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...: I bought a SATA USB 3.0 as it was advertised as a SSD adapter and shown in the video to work but i cant seem to put it in my WD Blue SSD Whenever I do try to put it in it just stops and I am...
  3. is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor?: is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor? bfc2f84b-55e2-447e-81be-7bee652bb8b5
  4. Can I get the Apple fitness app on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get the Apple fitness app on Xbox?: I am unsure if we can get the Apple fitness app on Xbox 970e47fc-1b0d-4094-a696-a97cc686ec34
  5. Elite series 2 controller not registering right input when thumb know fitted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller not registering right input when thumb know fitted: As in the question when a know is fitted to the left joystick there is no right input. Worked perfectly fine the day prior to posting question and just not today. When removed works perfectly...
  6. I can’t seem to shrink down the Xbox screen to fit my TV and when I look in settings I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t seem to shrink down the Xbox screen to fit my TV and when I look in settings I...: For example, I was playing a fighting game and the inputs were displayed on the side. I literally couldn’t see the full inputs cause the screen wasn’t formatted to fit my TV which the TV works...
  7. Why does my display only fit correctly in dvi mode?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my display only fit correctly in dvi mode?: With optimal tv settings, the display for my Xbox one does not fit correctly in HDMI or recommend mode. It almost fits but a small (but crucial) portion is outside the border and not visible. If I...
  8. Xbox controller not fit for purpose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not fit for purpose: After spending over £500 on a Xbox series X on release date you expect the controller to last more than 15 months (just outside warranty) Forced to buy new controller to get best experience out...
  9. I cant use my Minecraft acc anymore (too long to fit it all here)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant use my Minecraft acc anymore (too long to fit it all here): I won a Minecraft account but and was able to use it for a day now it needs verification and I don't have acces to any of that stuff and im logged out everywhere and I cant reach the guy because I...
  10. Not sure I'm correct area regarding my player feedback fit in the account section.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure I'm correct area regarding my player feedback fit in the account section.: I having problem with player feedback and why still have three stars.Not sure what I'm I doing wrong on xbox live. baa561f0-204b-4240-b3e6-550c51fb2e34