Xbox Feature to allow us to mass delete.

Discus and support Xbox Feature to allow us to mass delete. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Add a mass delete friends feature, for some of us we have had our accounts since we were young and or really friendly meaning we added everyone. Now,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fruuuityy, Oct 15, 2021.

  1. /u/Fruuuityy
    /u/Fruuuityy Guest

    Xbox Feature to allow us to mass delete.


    Add a mass delete friends feature, for some of us we have had our accounts since we were young and or really friendly meaning we added everyone. Now, we have to deal with HUNDREDS of randoms that we don't even remember... Therefore a feature should be added for us to use, making it so we can easily, delete our friends list. I want to start afresh, and mass delete will be so much better than having to spend HOURS manually clearing out our friends list.



    PLEASE ADD IT!!!

    submitted by /u/Fruuuityy
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Fruuuityy, Oct 15, 2021
    #1
  2. kanashiidatenshi Win User

    xbox friends

    so youre saying they removed the mass delete feature? why would they do that?
  3. DominumStige Win User

    Xbox One Compatibility

    Hi shockelite! Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 are compatible with Xbox One on Backward Compatibility program. When you insert the disc, you can download the feature that will allow the game to run on Xbox One. Check that the console is connected to the Internet
    and retry to install.
  4. Mark Sherwood Win User

    can you mass message recent players yet? or did they completely remove it?

    I think what would help is if Xbox allow us to categorize our friends.

    Forum friends.

    Favourites.

    Family.

    Ect...

    Then allow us to send a mass message to everyone in a specific list. I would dig that sort of mass messaging system but I agree that recent players should be exempt from that idea, simply because I remember the 360 days. I auto delete any message that began
    with "M2AF" from someone not on my friends list lol.
  5. NonSportsGirl Win User

    ON the next xbox one update. Please make it possible to tranfers gamesaves from one profile to another.

    It wasn't possible on 360
    Yes it was.

    There was a feature built into the console whereby you could copy saves to another profile. However as it pointed out you wouldn't be able to earn any achievements when using it.

    It was up to the publisher/developer to allow the feature though and the only game I can think of off the top of my head that allowed it was the first Mass Effect.

    So there is no reason at all they couldn't allow the same thing on the Xbox One, doing the same thing of blocking achievements while using a copied save.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

    Why can we still not delete achievements?

    most other services don't let you delete cheevos, its a record, if they allowed people to delete them then they open a can of worms which will cause mass headaches (people accidentally deleting).
Thema:

Xbox Feature to allow us to mass delete.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Feature to allow us to mass delete. - Similar Threads - Feature allow mass

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to...
  8. Will it be possible to add a feature that allows us to record clips but with party audio?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Will it be possible to add a feature that allows us to record clips but with party audio?: When will be able to clip voice audio just for our funny experiences, like clip your funny moments but have the party's audio, or could it be possible to have it as a toggle option?...
  9. Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...: This new dashboard update is ridiculous! There is way too much on the screen and the game suggestions are all garbage indie games from gamepass. Players should have the option too REMOVE this...
  10. Purchased the John Wick double feature few years back. Shows I own them, but will not allow...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased the John Wick double feature few years back. Shows I own them, but will not allow...: Bought the john wick double feature, have the digital receipt, but will not let me watch, nor will it load into movies anywhere. Use to work fine. Not sure where or what went wrong......