XBOX FEATURE SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK

Discus and support XBOX FEATURE SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; 1.Gameclip storage I ran out years ago. At least give us an option to pay for more ( I've gone through my clips and don't want to delete anymore. Why... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dangerous_Trifle5063, Nov 6, 2022.

  1. XBOX FEATURE SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK


    1.Gameclip storage I ran out years ago. At least give us an option to pay for more ( I've gone through my clips and don't want to delete anymore.

    Why would anyone want to take clips with deceased friends down ?



    1. Gamebar needs a complete redo ( eg outdated lfg tab dosent let you select or search for relevant games ... it also dosent let you switch between Xbox and win10 posts .



    3.Game bar really doesn't like me using a vpn with a killswitch or changing ip. ( really really really annoying ) Connecting crash.. no warning ? annoying notification sound and visual.





    4 /u/Dangerous_Trifle5063
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Dangerous_Trifle5063, Nov 6, 2022
    #1
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Suggestion for improving a feature.

  3. sniffles x Win User

    Functionality feature suggestions.

    Hey heldbowl!



    Please can you post any suggestions in the
    feedback forums
    so it can be seen by the right people, thanks!
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Feature Request

  5. Randver Win User

    Xbox One Suggestions/Feedback

    If there is an option to keep us signed in I can't find it either. Just an option to turn off Kinect sign in.

    I'm the only one using my One so I'd like to see that feature too, Kinect sign in is still hit or miss depending on lighting.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Feature request

Thema:

XBOX FEATURE SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK

Loading...
  1. XBOX FEATURE SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK - Similar Threads - FEATURE SUGGESTIONS FEEDBACK

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Suggesting a cool feature

    in XBoX on Windows
    Suggesting a cool feature: Do yall think it would be cool if they're was a screen share feature in the party where you're friends could watch your gameplay 28dfab56-7ee8-45ed-a81c-1c64b415d661
  7. New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.

    in XboX Insiders
    New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.: Favorited friends messages come through in preview or possibly in full instead of a default xbox notification, double tap xbox guide button or hold to quick respond instead of opening the message...
  8. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...
  9. Feature Suggestion - Launch Options in Windows Xbox Application

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Feature Suggestion - Launch Options in Windows Xbox Application: Hi, For PCs, there is no option to add launch options to games. This is a major mechanics in games for feature flags, and the lack of ability to do so removes half of special features that games...
  10. Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...: This new dashboard update is ridiculous! There is way too much on the screen and the game suggestions are all garbage indie games from gamepass. Players should have the option too REMOVE this...