XBOX FEATURE SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK

Discus and support XBOX FEATURE SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; 1.Gameclip storage I ran out years ago. At least give us an option to pay for more ( I've gone through my clips and don't want to delete anymore. Why... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dangerous_Trifle5063, Nov 6, 2022.

1. XBOX FEATURE SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK

1.Gameclip storage I ran out years ago. At least give us an option to pay for more ( I've gone through my clips and don't want to delete anymore.

Why would anyone want to take clips with deceased friends down ?

1. Gamebar needs a complete redo ( eg outdated lfg tab dosent let you select or search for relevant games ... it also dosent let you switch between Xbox and win10 posts .

3.Game bar really doesn't like me using a vpn with a killswitch or changing ip. ( really really really annoying ) Connecting crash.. no warning ? annoying notification sound and visual.

4 /u/Dangerous_Trifle5063
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dangerous_Trifle5063, Nov 6, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Suggestion for improving a feature.

3. sniffles x Win User

Functionality feature suggestions.

Hey heldbowl!

Please can you post any suggestions in the
    feedback forums
    so it can be seen by the right people, thanks!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Feature Request

5. Randver Win User

Xbox One Suggestions/Feedback

If there is an option to keep us signed in I can't find it either. Just an option to turn off Kinect sign in.

I'm the only one using my One so I'd like to see that feature too, Kinect sign in is still hit or miss depending on lighting.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Feature request

Thema:

XBOX FEATURE SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK

1. XBOX FEATURE SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK - Similar Threads - FEATURE SUGGESTIONS FEEDBACK

2. Xbox Feature request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feature request: Hello So i have recently dusted off my old xbox One only to find out that the image on my ultrawide has black bars on each side would it be possible to support ultrawide in the Xbox consoles?...
  3. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  4. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  5. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  6. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  7. New Features and Experiences for skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    New Features and Experiences for skip ahead: New Features and Experiences We have exciting news! Alpha Skip-Ahead users can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview. Settings – Access Restrictions We have added two new...
  8. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...
  9. Feature Suggestion - Launch Options in Windows Xbox Application

in XBoX Accessibility
    Feature Suggestion - Launch Options in Windows Xbox Application: Hi, For PCs, there is no option to add launch options to games. This is a major mechanics in games for feature flags, and the lack of ability to do so removes half of special features that games...
  10. Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...: This new dashboard update is ridiculous! There is way too much on the screen and the game suggestions are all garbage indie games from gamepass. Players should have the option too REMOVE this...