Xbox Family Screen Time Problem!!

Discus and support Xbox Family Screen Time Problem!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Since July 17th, The used time stays at Zero, I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, removing my child’s account and then adding back on. But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by o TeChNiCS o, Jul 23, 2021.

1. o TeChNiCS o
    o TeChNiCS o Guest

Hello, Since July 17th, The used time stays at Zero, I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, removing my child’s account and then adding back on. But nothing seems to work. It Just stays at zero, no matter how long he’s is playing for.

I don’t know if the new update had something to do with it. But is there any way to fix this?

:)

o TeChNiCS o, Jul 23, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello there,

Are you using the Xbox console to check the screen time?
  3. o TeChNiCS o Win User

So on my kids console, the notification pops up says your time is about to run out, please send a message for more time.

But I’m using the phone app, and since 7/17/2021 the app no longer shows the usage time, it just says 0hrs, 6hrs allowed today.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

There has to be an issue with the app itself!

If you are on Android, try clearing the app cache. if that doesn't help, try to reinstall the app.

If you are on IOS, you cannot really delete the cache, so you might want to reinstall!

If the steps above do not help, this has to be a bug that I would recommend reporting it, so it gets looked into: Provide feedback as an Xbox Insider | Xbox Support
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Vinicius.
    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey O, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So this is happening on which platform? Can you explain a little bot better?
  6. Ee7c Win User

Family screen time

Hi!

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to set multiple blocks of allowed screen time for my child.

For example, I want my child to be allowes to play on his devices up until 10am. Then between 10am and 7pm he isn’t allowed but then 7pm and onwards he’s allowed

I hope this makes sense and I hope someone can help me

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Xbox Family Screen Time Problem!! - Similar Threads - Family Screen Problem

2. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  3. Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up: Nightmare family pack not showing up after I redeemed code. 92cdab1f-4f92-4781-9a65-d986352b7c4f
  4. Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack: Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the code again, the response I get is that the code...
  5. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8
  6. Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.: I would like to know if there are any plans to include the option for push notifications for when a profile with screen limits has reached their limit? This would be helpful for creating triggers....
  7. How to monitor screen time for Family organiser?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to monitor screen time for Family organiser?: Hello, I have set up a family but main account my son plays with on Xbox is mine, i.e. family organiser's. In the Xbox family app it doesn’t seem to allow you to monitor screen usage for the...
  8. Can adults disable screen time in Microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can adults disable screen time in Microsoft family: I recently turned 18 and still have screen time restrictions on my microsoft account is there a way i can turn it off as an adult in the family or do i need to be an organiser...
  9. Xbox Family app stuck on loading screen iPhone & iPad

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family app stuck on loading screen iPhone & iPad: Hi there, Hoping for some help as it’s been like this for a couple of months now? I have deleted and reinstalled the app on both devices but same issue. Both devices are on iOS16.6 any clues?...
  10. Family safety screen time for Xbox Cloud Gaming uses wrong time zone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family safety screen time for Xbox Cloud Gaming uses wrong time zone: I use Xbox Cloud Gaming and when I tried to load games within my allowed time frame and time limit it would tell me "You can't play this title because you don't have any screen time". To try and...