Xbox Family Glitch

Discus and support Xbox Family Glitch in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I left a family group years ago, but to this day sometimes it looks like I own a game, but when I go to play it wants me to sign in & shows a list of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James S3, Feb 3, 2023.

1. James S3
    James S3 Guest

Xbox Family Glitch

I left a family group years ago, but to this day sometimes it looks like I own a game, but when I go to play it wants me to sign in & shows a list of the people in that family group, but it won’t let me sign in & says I don’t have Xbox live. There is no way for me to buy the game bc it says I already own it but I’m thinking someone else in the “family” must own it. Why am I still attached to this group???

:)

James S3, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Xbox Family Glitch

Hi James! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

What exactly is the device you're using? An Xbox console or a PC?

What exactly is the error you get when you try to launch or play your owned games?

Your family group has nothing to do with your game entitlements since licenses are account bound. You can share games using home Xbox feature but it's not because of a Family setup.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Family Safety glitch

Hello, Nikhil. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

By the message, it doesn't look that the app is not letting you use it because of screen time, but it is asking for permission to be used - maybe because of your age or because it is a third party app. If you click on "Ask to use", do your parents receive any message to allow you to use the app? Does the message contain anything related to screen time?

Waiting for your follow-up.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Family group glitch

5. Artem Kukharchuk Win User

Family group glitch

I was redirected to "why can't i change my privacy settings?" Page instead of settings.
  6. Nikhil B1 Win User

Family Safety glitch

Hi Lucas, when I ask for access, my parents do receive the message, but no matter how long they say yes for, it doesn't let me access the app. The app doesn't have an age rating, and it says "You cant use Algodoo because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask" My account and my parents account both say I have 30 minutes left. The problem seems to have fixed itself by today though.
Thema:

Xbox Family Glitch

1. Xbox Family Glitch - Similar Threads - Family Glitch

2. Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack: Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the code again, the response I get is that the code...
  3. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8
  4. Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.: I would like to know if there are any plans to include the option for push notifications for when a profile with screen limits has reached their limit? This would be helpful for creating triggers....
  5. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  6. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  7. How do I share points to my family members?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I share points to my family members?: I cannot see how to give points to my family members. 296d0735-4738-44fd-ab53-448978e0a95a
  8. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  9. I am unable to buy realms due to family manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to buy realms due to family manager: when ever I try to press the button to start the free trial It doesn't allow me, it pops up with the message: "You aren't able to buy this item: your family manager won't be able to complete this...
  10. Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family: Can I transfer it to the correct person? 28e1523d-a20a-4314-8af9-fd1018ae6b88