Xbox family cant access gold benefits.

Discus and support Xbox family cant access gold benefits. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my son a gift card for our xb1, but when he wants a game the deals that gold has for me are not there for him. Call of duty BO4 for example is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris Gordey, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Chris Gordey
    Chris Gordey Guest

I bought my son a gift card for our xb1, but when he wants a game the deals that gold has for me are not there for him. Call of duty BO4 for example is 110 for me but 125 for him. My Xbox is the home Xbox so we should be sharing xb gold.

Thanks

Chris

:)

Chris Gordey, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Atherza Win User

Hey there, deals cannot be shared through 'My Home Xbox'.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Your son isn't able to see the Gold deals since his account does not have gold.

The Home Xbox setting allows others to play online multiplayer, but does not give them deals with gold.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Chris!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this predicament.

Now, for future reference, the Home console sharing feature does let you share Gold privileges for getting online but it does not share Deals with Gold. For more information, you can read over

Using Xbox Live Gold sharing features on Xbox One

I would say to try and buy the game as a gift for your son's profile.

Do you have the option to do that showing up in the store?

Let us know if you're able to do so.

Thanks!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gold deals will only work for the account that purchased gold which is why you can access them but not your son. Sharing gold allows you to share the ability for other accounts to play online.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Reimbursement for down time due to child cannot log into account

Sorry you are having this issue. Are you aware that on the Xbox One all members of a family can enjoy the benefits of one Gold membership? That means that if you have a Gold membership you just go to Settings and add the children to the Family and they
    will have access to the Gold as well. No need to purchase extra memberships anymore.
Thema:

1. Xbox family cant access gold benefits. - Similar Threads - family cant access

2. Cant leave family altough I dont have family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant leave family altough I dont have family: [img] I cannot remove myself from the family altough there is only my acocunt on the family. there is no 3 dot menu to change my settings or leave my family. e8be3ba4-2d65-4e7e-89fd-f6af21c0ae80
  3. I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings: i am the only member in my family group. I'm in a family group because my game told me Microsoft blocked me out of its own functions. the solution stated in Microsoft is to sign into family...
  4. I cant leave my family group because the organizator of the group is not even in my group...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant leave my family group because the organizator of the group is not even in my group...: I cant leave my family group because the organizator of the group is not even in my group anymore 26c4888f-cdb9-4569-81c1-b5df88792a29
  5. i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount: i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount 5710f685-abd3-4d9b-8f55-44071ada4637
  6. Cant access privacy settings while I'm not on family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access privacy settings while I'm not on family group: [img] When I try to change privacy settings page saying that page requested cannot be found.I am not on family group and previously everything worked.Same with my friend.Same when I try that on...
  7. i cant leave family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant leave family group: when i try to leave there isnt anywhere i can go to leave my acount is above 18 and there is no 3 dots next to my name to leave and i cant even click my profile picture someone help me please...
  8. cant get the game pass to work on the shared accounts of the friends and family pass

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    cant get the game pass to work on the shared accounts of the friends and family pass: i have tried signing out and back in restarting the computers, sighing the account in on the accounts holders computer an still nothing 3e12d9ee-be20-44e3-9e9f-32cee3b520d9
  9. i bought mortal 11 kombat ultimate edition on my family members Xbox account and i cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought mortal 11 kombat ultimate edition on my family members Xbox account and i cant...: i cant get the dlcs even after checking make this my home xbox ba3bbe4b-6e5b-4822-8de7-e646ea737929
  10. only family organiser cant remove child account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    only family organiser cant remove child account?: I ran into some issues while gaming because of some account settings and had been trying to change them but with no success, it looks like the only option would be to leave the family, so I tried...