Xbox Family and friends ultimate game pass

Discus and support Xbox Family and friends ultimate game pass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; will the Xbox ultimate family and friends be coming to Australia any time soon. submitted by /u/big_shoei [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/big_shoei, Jan 21, 2023.

1. /u/big_shoei
    /u/big_shoei Guest

will the Xbox ultimate family and friends be coming to Australia any time soon.

submitted by /u/big_shoei
    [link] [comments]

/u/big_shoei, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

If you have the Xbox Game Pass Friend and Family package, do you still have EA Play?

Hi there!

Absolutely yes! The Game Pass Friends and Family is still an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. So you should still get all the benefits from the Ultimate.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Playing at same time with “friends and family” flaw?

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Based from the support article here https://www.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-game-pass/frien... the Game Pass Friends & Family is currently available only in Colombia and Republic of Ireland.

Just to confirm, are you currently subscribed to Game Pass Friends & Family or just Game Pass Ultimate?
  4. Eletricdrum Win User

PC GAME PASS: How to play two instance of 1 game in two PC?

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Unfortunately you wouldn't be able to share Ultimate Game Pass on a PC.

You'll need the GAME PASS FRIENDS & FAMILY:

https://www.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-game-pass/frien...
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Xbox Gamepass hasn't Left my Account

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I am here to help.

The possible explanation is that your Microsoft account is added to an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Friends and Family Plan. It is a Microsoft family feature that allows up to five people to share a single Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Each person on the plan received unique access to the entire Game Pass Ultimate library across Xbox and PC, EA Play, and other benefits.

You may check this link for more information regarding Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

You may confirm this by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > then go to Family and check if your account is in a Microsoft family.

NOTE: Microsoft has announced that it will be ending the preview of its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Friends and Family Plan on August 15.

If this is not the case, I would highly recommend you contact Microsoft Xbox Support to have this issue investigated properly:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  6. Francia J. Win User

My game library is not being properly shared with my family members! :(

Oh, if this is the family game pass, it's different, but what you will be able to share is just the game pass library and not the games that you own. I'm sorry for that.

As per the Xbox support site:

"With the Friends & Family plan, all five members enjoy the benefits of Game Pass Ultimate, with their own unique access to all Xbox Game Pass Ultimate games, content, and benefits, regardless of what device they play on. All the people you invite can play at the same time—you can even play together in the same game. Plus, you can include friends and family outside your household."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
Thema:

1. Xbox Family and friends ultimate game pass - Similar Threads - Family friends ultimate

2. Child account: sent request to add friend but nothing in Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account: sent request to add friend but nothing in Family Safety: I set up a child account for my son on the Xbox. So far after configuring it works fine. However, I was setting up his friends list again, and when I added a friend, I got a message to send a...
  3. Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?: I have purchased the friends and family pass for a couple of months now and all of a sudden it doesn't work, anyone experiencing the same problem, if so how do I fix it?...
  4. I have game pass family and friends on pc and i wish to know how to share the account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have game pass family and friends on pc and i wish to know how to share the account: I have game pass family and friends on pc and i wish to know how to share the account 7567db3a-c473-41da-8cd1-f0c4c18ae016
  5. Gamepass Family and friends. Wife randomly removed from sharing, can not invite her?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepass Family and friends. Wife randomly removed from sharing, can not invite her?: I have a active Gamepass Family and friends subscription. My wife was on the subscription untill Sunday when she was randomly removed. We did not change anything to the subscription or remove her....
  6. Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member: [img] You member has reset you cannot change Friends settings chosen Friends saved adult is error in Xbox family, need help please change Everyone ed22c614-71a5-471d-97ad-5de4578a6b0c
  7. Will you bring in a new group discount scheme for families now friends and family is cancelled?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will you bring in a new group discount scheme for families now friends and family is cancelled?: Hi I have 2 kids and currently we just share an account. This obviously means not playing at the same time online. We were all looking forward to the friends and family gamepass coming out so we...
  8. Why can’t I access game pass friends and family in Ireland

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I access game pass friends and family in Ireland: Microsoft website tells me game pass friends and family is available in Ireland, but I can’t access it , why? a940f41d-550d-4e89-9554-c1a216524a42
  9. Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family: Hey! Anyone else have issues with Friend & Family now? Cant send an invite to nobody. Just get an error and try again later.. f25984fb-b42f-41ca-ac75-49fe4135eb3d
  10. Can I play on a tablet / android device if I buy a Friends and family Game Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play on a tablet / android device if I buy a Friends and family Game Pass?: Hello. I would like to buy a Friends and family game pass, but we do not have an Xbox. I would be playing on my laptop, and other family members would be on tablets and android devices. Will this...