Xbox fails update and boot up and sends me a different error code every time

Discus and support Xbox fails update and boot up and sends me a different error code every time in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So recently for no reason I could think of, my Xbox has been starting up with an update, the update gets to a certain percentage then sends me to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sad-Pen-3065, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Xbox fails update and boot up and sends me a different error code every time

So recently for no reason I could think of, my Xbox has been starting up with an update, the update gets to a certain percentage then sends me to the troubleshoot page, but every time it does, it gives me a new error code and list of numbers every time. I have tried resetting it through USB, offline USB update, factory resetting both ways, and restarting it. But every time I do any of the those it says it's doing it then sends me back again to the update page where it gets stuck a certain percentage then sends me to the troubleshoot page with a different error code and list of numbers.

submitted by /u/Sad-Pen-3065
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sad-Pen-3065, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Gregory! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Unfortunately, this happened to my pop's Xbox One Day One Edition, I know you don't want to hear this but when that happened to us no troubleshooting worked, we had to take thw console to a hardware expert, due to an issue with the HDD.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this seems like a HDD issue, especially because you get a different error code each time.
  3. T3v0r Win User

New update freeze

This update freezes both the xboxs I have in my house. Gets to signing into xbox live then im frozen. can repeat the error 100% of the time. Have tried two different hard drives and used 2 different external USB drives to try any get it to boot up but
    it freezes every time no matter what.
  4. carb0nknight Win User

Old Xbox 360 update failed

Error code E66 contains the following message:

System error. Contact Xbox Customer Support.

Status code: E66

If you get this message and error code, it means that the Xbox 360 console you’re using has been modified or tampered with. This means that the console is no longer able to connect to Xbox LIVE, download system updates, or play new games that require system
    updates.

Try this...

Clear Any Failed system updates that cause the console to error.

1. With the console off, press and hold the sync up button (the small one which you connect the pad with)

2. While holding the sync button press the power button to turn on the console

3. Continue to hold the sync button until the Console has booted up completely.

4. During the boot process the console should clear any failed updates, allowing you to use it normally.

Let me know if this helps at all.
  5. Tamplain Win User

Warm Feelings From Microsoft

I tried the manual with USB and DVD but it doesn't work. Copied the file and then loaded it up into the machine but when I boot up it doesn't read from either of the two. Have looked up codes and followed proceedures. Nothing works at this stage and pretty
    much every time it loads up about a quarter of the way and then stops, goes through the three attempts and fails giving often time different codes.
  6. RabidKanid Win User

Auto Disconnect from Xbox Live when I start Sonic Generations.

There is no error code. The game starts up, then Xbox Live disconnects. I try to reconnect using the Home menu (I believe that's what it's) called and it fails every time.
Thema:

1. Xbox fails update and boot up and sends me a different error code every time - Similar Threads - fails update boot

2. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  3. Xbox 360 Update Fails 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Update Fails 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036: I've recently bought a 360 secondhand Everytime I try and update the xbox it fails with error code 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 I have followed all the troubleshooting steps. The update also...
  4. game wont install only tries to update and then fails

in XBoX on Windows
    game wont install only tries to update and then fails: hey my problem is kind of hard to explain but ive run into trouble on my xbox one where i deleted wasteland 3 while it was updating and for months it has shown up in my queue trying to update and...
  5. Why does my xbox update fail?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox update fail?: So I have a Xbox one and recently like 3 days ago it needed an update, I pressed update and it will only go up to 66% after that it says that there was an error and gives me 4 options, like...
  6. Xbox One offline Update Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One offline Update Failed: So My Original Xbox one Has The Xbox One X OS And the Hdd Is from Another Xbox one that has the normal OS. When I Use OSU1 It Passed Download And Verifying But at 77% of applying I Throws Out a...
  7. One x: failing during verification of offline system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    One x: failing during verification of offline system update: Hello everyone, I'm having some very annoying issues with my Xbox. It was purchased second hand and when I booted it up it started "preparing the console" which then gave me the error code E106...
  8. MSFS boot failed during update check step. (Loading Problem)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS boot failed during update check step. (Loading Problem): Hello! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My system specs are: OC: Windows 11 Pro l 21H2 l 22000.2176...
  9. Hey there when I boot up my Xbox 360, it says "system update failed. Status code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey there when I boot up my Xbox 360, it says "system update failed. Status code...: I need to update but it won't let me 0b85c6ff-d58d-4f23-95d7-3009cead6aac
  10. Xbox fails to boot after recent insiders update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox fails to boot after recent insiders update.: After a recent Insiders update, my Series X was fine at first, but when I turned it off and got back on later, it greeted me with one of the E100 errors. It does it over and over again, even when...