Xbox failing to link with discord

Discus and support Xbox failing to link with discord in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I haven’t had an issue connecting my discord voice chat to my Xbox until today. Whenever I try to link up I get an error in discord that says, “Voice... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ronin718, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Ronin718
    Ronin718 Guest

I haven’t had an issue connecting my discord voice chat to my Xbox until today. Whenever I try to link up I get an error in discord that says, “Voice transfer failed: Transfer to console timed out, please check that your console is on and try again.” A buffering tab pops up on my Xbox as if my Xbox is still trying to connect to discord.

1. My console is on

2. I’ve checked my privacy settings and from what I can tell there is nothing that should be blocking discord

3. My console is updated

4. I’ve unlinked and linked up Discord and my Xbox repeatedly. I’ve also uninstalled and then reinstalled the Xbox and Discord app multiple times

5. I’ve restarted my console and my phone multiple times

:)

Ronin718, Nov 28, 2022
  2. james martinez2 Win User

Turn on remote play option and it works
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your discord not transferring over.

Try to reset the console and see if this will help.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

Once done, try doing the voice transfer again to see if it works.
  4. REEL CHERRY POP Win User

Why won't my discord link?

Thank you for the reply!

I have tried those thinks but it still remains the same. It's has now gone to saying link failed every time i try to link it. It happened randomly at first when i turned my xbox on it wouldn't let me open discord.
  5. PandalordAH Win User

How do I connect discord and xbox

I cant see that my Xbox account is linked with discord on discord though.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Linking Xbox to Discord

Try to remove your profile, then turn off the console, and unplug the power cord and wait for 1 to 2 minutes before plugging it back in.

Turn on the console and re-add your profile, then check if this corrected the issue.

If the issue persists, try to soft reset your console!
Thema:

1. Xbox failing to link with discord - Similar Threads - failing link discord

2. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  3. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  4. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  5. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...
  6. Xbox 360 Update Fails 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Update Fails 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036: I've recently bought a 360 secondhand Everytime I try and update the xbox it fails with error code 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 I have followed all the troubleshooting steps. The update also...
  7. game wont install only tries to update and then fails

in XBoX on Windows
    game wont install only tries to update and then fails: hey my problem is kind of hard to explain but ive run into trouble on my xbox one where i deleted wasteland 3 while it was updating and for months it has shown up in my queue trying to update and...
  8. Request failed with status code 400

in XBoX on Windows
    Request failed with status code 400: When I try to add a device to my Xbox dev account I am met with this error "Request failed with status code 400" c880e914-f133-456c-9716-e545cc1c4543
  9. Gamepass PC fails to start

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass PC fails to start: Xbox app on PC just fails to start repeatedly, it launches, shows the Xbox logo for 20 seconds then closes itself. I have tried: Registry edits Reinstalling Xbox app wsreset.exe SFC Gaming...
  10. Cannot link Steam and Xbox. Failed to update please try again later

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot link Steam and Xbox. Failed to update please try again later: I go to Linked Acoounts on my Xbox series x. I have been able to link Discord, twitch and reddit. But Steam fails to link. I send phone notification and click to link. I get error "Failed to...