xbox extended suspensions

Discus and support xbox extended suspensions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; a few days ago i was suspended for a "inappropriate profile picture" and the suspension initially lasted for 1 day, it has been 3 days and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kiiqk, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Kiiqk
    Kiiqk Guest

a few days ago i was suspended for a "inappropriate profile picture" and the suspension initially lasted for 1 day, it has been 3 days and my suspension is being extended for no reason. why is my suspension being extended for no reason?

:)

Kiiqk, Jun 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Kiiqk

That's odd, sorry in this community forum is not possible give you exact reasons for this.

If you need assistance, go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

In case that you want learn more about this, use this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...

And if you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. TheTurtleMAN47 Win User

Extended Suspension

same here. following and hopefully there are answers!!!
  4. ngocphi Win User

suspension "extended"

delete your accounts then hard shut down the console then redownload said profiles
  5. mm cool killa Win User

Extended Suspension

how did you see it was extended , I have the same problem but can't see on the enforcement site that it was extended as all my bans are over!
  6. uG Thumper Win User

suspension "extended"

this is happening to me aswell
Thema:

1. xbox extended suspensions - Similar Threads - extended suspensions

2. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  3. What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360: What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360? d5f635a5-91cc-4e73-878b-389df4175534
  4. Elite series 2 controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 controller extended warranty: I purchased an elite series 2 core with an extended 3 year warranty but it says I only have 90 days warranty and not 3 years 8517097c-677a-4db9-940e-9be1816e1494
  5. Future support for extended button mapping on Xbox platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Future support for extended button mapping on Xbox platform: I asked bing (ChatGpt) a question about why controller support is so behind technology on the Xbox platform and was told that this is a limitation of the current version of XInput. When asking why...
  6. The screen extends beyond the TV frame

in XBoX on Windows
    The screen extends beyond the TV frame: I downloaded Minecraft and started it, I was offered to choose the screen frame and I accidentally chose the wrong size, and now in all my games and offers the picture goes beyond the screen...
  7. Xbox Series X, playing a game for extended period, then switching to dash/another game, no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X, playing a game for extended period, then switching to dash/another game, no...: This issue has been plaguing me on and off for months now. Switching to another game after playing one for a while almost always results in the audio in the latter experience being missing or...
  8. trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...: Hello, my original order was an Xbox elite series 2 controller. I then returned it because the controller developed issues using my extended three year warranty. I received a new unit after some...
  9. How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller: How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller? I pruchases the warranty and controller at the same time...
  10. Extended storage for Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Extended storage for Xbox Series S: Right now I'm currently looking to add more storage to my Xbox Series S because I am running out, but the price for 2tb Seagate extended storage is like $280. I just wanted to ask if there are any...