Xbox, Explain why I got banned for this?

Discus and support Xbox, Explain why I got banned for this? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Why did I get banned for this looking for group post, All it is, is a clan recruitment for the clan known as "Project Freelancer", this post contains... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ODST Flowers, Nov 23, 2022.

1. ODST Flowers
    ODST Flowers Guest

Why did I get banned for this looking for group post, All it is, is a clan recruitment for the clan known as "Project Freelancer", this post contains no foul language, or anything negative. Someone please explain to me why I was banned for this?
    Xbox, Explain why I got banned for this? [​IMG]

:)

ODST Flowers, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I really apologize for this, however, I don't have the expertise for enforcement actions. And for the concern, there is no direct contact with the enforcement team.
  4. ODST Flowers Win User

I can't submit a case review, and I'm sorry but it is a little ridiculous that I'm getting banned for this lol, I refuse to believe a team of "competent" people made a decision to ban me over this group post. I believe it was the direct result of a failed algorithm at which I was banned for no reason.
  5. Francia J. Win User

I totally understand and I really apologize, but with your specific query it is only the enforcement team that can answer as they're the one that is working with these concerns.
  6. ODST Flowers Win User

I appreciate your help but none of these answers are relevant to my question, I'm not asking for help on getting my ban lifted I'm asking why I was banned for this. It doesn't break any community rules.
Thema:

1. Xbox, Explain why I got banned for this? - Similar Threads - Explain why got

2. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  3. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  4. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  5. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  6. Can someone explain why I was banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I was banned?: So I was playing a online game that has a lot of trash talkers and one of them invited me to a party and I joined and one of the two called me a inappropriate word that people are not allowed to...
  7. Can some pls explain to me why I was chat banned for saying this and why I can't appeal or...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can some pls explain to me why I was chat banned for saying this and why I can't appeal or...: [img] I would really appreciate it if this was reviewed, nothing I said in this was a tos violation. I simply made a statement regarding some weird people coming to my dm's....
  8. anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?: [img] so i got a permanent suspension for my gamer pic apparently it was inappropriate but i genuinely don’t see how because it’s just a normal man holding a balloon and posing for a picture i’ve...
  9. Can someone explain why I was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone explain why I was banned?: [img] I have absolutely no idea as to why I was banned and I haven't done anything that could've led to a ban. It'd be one thing if it at least put something in the details to let me know what I...
  10. Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?: Hi, Microsoft Team, Mr. Bill Gates, Mojang Team, and Minecraft I've contacted Microsoft's team and asked for a recovery account three times. The team asked me to fill out the ACSR form at the...