Xbox Experience 2023

Discus and support Xbox Experience 2023 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On or about Mid March to Present day I started seeing strange things going on MSN Weather and Windows Maps Prompted to Update one day apps Haven't been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mikro, May 1, 2023.

1. Mikro
    Mikro Guest

Xbox Experience 2023

On or about Mid March to Present day I started seeing strange things going on MSN Weather and Windows Maps Prompted to Update one day apps Haven't been Touched Since they appeared on xbox360 Hmm Ok Updated Lets open them Oh My another Update got to have it then More Update Update Update same apps More Updates. I'm on Xbox series X Back in March was in the Xbox Insider Program Support contacted Lets try factory reset #1 It ran fine till I installed those apps Update and installs random queues. Factory Reset #2 removed from Xbox Insider Loading Public dash again clean install till I installed MSN Weather and Windows Maps then the Update Prompt from Hell started again Still sending e-mail reports to Support consoles screwed up. #3 Factory reset Hardware Wear N Tear showing USB Factory Reset again ran twice Preparing console ready to reset Was Up and running installed MSN Weather No update Sheeew Why is the dash really slow something Hinky going on, That's it Factory reset #4 Same Issues above Cropped up console was bought 2020 Ok it's kind of old Factory Reset #5 the 530.00 Dollar Factory Reset and Yes I did. 3 days Old Now New Xbox series X fully reinstalled Oh Yes MSN Weather with It's Missing Radar and Maps and Windows Maps apps still constantly. Updating So Now What ? I'm out of Options so is Support. The Story continues ....

:)

Mikro, May 1, 2023
  2. D. H Win User

Microsoft Store and Xbox downloading error

Edition Windows 11 Home

Version 22H2

Installed on ‎2/‎23/‎2023

OS build 22621.1702

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22641.1000.0
  3. Goldwyn Madhavan Win User

Getting 0x87DD0006 Error trying to sign into the PC app

Edition Windows 11 Home

Version 22H2

Installed on ‎1/‎10/‎2023

OS build 22621.1265

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0
  4. ActiveDryYeast Win User

Can't sign in to Xbox app with Microsoft Account used for Xbox

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 22H2

Installed on ‎4/‎6/‎2023

OS build 19045.2913

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0
  5. KennethApthorp Win User

Forza Horizon download Error Code: 0x80070005 when it gets to 100%

Edition Windows 11 Pro

Version 22H2

Installed on ‎1/‎19/‎2023

OS build 22621.1555

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22640.1000.0
  6. Chilluvial Win User

Getting error code 0x80070002 whenever I try to download anything from the Xbox app

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 21H2

Installed on ‎5/‎3/‎2023

OS build 19044.2965

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0
Thema:

Xbox Experience 2023

1. Xbox Experience 2023 - Similar Threads - Experience 2023

2. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of August 7th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of August 7th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  3. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 31st, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 31st, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  4. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 24th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 24th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  5. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 17th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 17th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  6. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 10th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 10th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  7. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 3rd, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 3rd, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  8. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 26th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 26th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  9. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 19th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 19th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  10. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 12th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 12th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...