Xbox expedited repair - Unable to process your request at payment screen

Discus and support Xbox expedited repair - Unable to process your request at payment screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, This is doing my head in and it seems impossible to get into contact with someone from Microsoft directly. I'm trying to do an expedited repair... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gunn3rsaurus, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Gunn3rsaurus
    Gunn3rsaurus Guest

Hi,

This is doing my head in and it seems impossible to get into contact with someone from Microsoft directly. I'm trying to do an expedited repair for my Xbox one X that decided to break after only 4 months and at the payment screen I keep getting "We were
    unable to process your request". I've tried 2 different cards and I get the same issue for both. My location is also correct.

Anyone else had this issue or know how I can get into contact with someone from Microsoft directly?

Thanks.

:)

Gunn3rsaurus, Aug 12, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to contact support and they should be able to process it for you. You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're
    not seeing those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing options typically always give those options.
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Unable to process your payment

Hey EduardoPereira5

The correct way to fix this would be to request a callback from our Billing support team by clicking

HERE
    , they would be able to check on the billing standing of the account and make sure everything is where it needs to be, check it out and let us know
  4. onyxishere Win User

5. JhonSnow777 Win User

Hello! for problems with account loggin, internet and also Xbox Live access... (Console Power cycle)

We recommend to perform a power cycle on your console, here in the following link are the steps...

https://support.xbox.com/es-MX/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If this is too many steps for you, just do what i do, turn it off and unplug the AC cable for 30 seconds and plug it in again, this will do the same effect than power cycle...

Let us know if these steps help, i hope this fix this inconvenient. Good Luck!
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

Mw3 wont play in my xbox

Hey guys, I want to reaffirm that if the official troubleshooting steps aren't resolving your issue, and if multiple copies of the game do not play on the console, then it sounds like the disc drive is failing and will need to be
    repaired. I do understand how frustrating it is to be unable to play your favorite game, and that no one wants to wait around without a console (I speak from my repair experiences in 2006 and 2010). However,
    we've worked to improve the shipping process for repairs--if you choose expedited shipping, the entire process can be completed in about one week.
Thema:

1. Xbox expedited repair - Unable to process your request at payment screen - Similar Threads - expedited repair Unable

2. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  3. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Contorller's warranty was removed after repairs

in XBoX on Windows
    Contorller's warranty was removed after repairs: Hello. My Xbox Elite 2 Controller was on 2-year warranty until the middle of 2025. Recently I had some issues with it and had sent it for repairs. During the service the controller was removed...
  6. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  7. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  8. Does it matter if I got expedited shipping and my package expected date is tomorrow but...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does it matter if I got expedited shipping and my package expected date is tomorrow but...: I ordered an Xbox series S starter bundle the expected date is Tommrow (2 and a half business days) since I ordered. but the order is still pending but I got charged the price. This could be...
  9. How to expedite account verification step

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to expedite account verification step: Hello, I have activated 2 step authentication on my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account, I have access to my alternate email address at *** Die...
  10. Can I expedite the 30 Day waiting time to change my phone/email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I expedite the 30 Day waiting time to change my phone/email: I no longer have access to an old phone number I had, and If I try to access my account to a new Xbox it asks me for a security code (Wich is send to said old number) so I'm left unable to access...