Xbox error

Discus and support Xbox error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help. My fiance passed away in January. The Xbox keeps my mind occupied. Well now it won't do anything it has an arrow error code e101 and I believe it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaulaCox3, Apr 26, 2022.

  1. PaulaCox3
    PaulaCox3 Guest

    Xbox error


    Help. My fiance passed away in January. The Xbox keeps my mind occupied. Well now it won't do anything it has an arrow error code e101 and I believe it says it's not fixable but I figured somebody in Microsoft community would be able to help me because y'all know everything. Please help me fix my Xbox I can't afford to buy a new one or even if it's this one so I'm hoping the error code has a solution thank you

    :)
     
    PaulaCox3, Apr 26, 2022
    #1
  2. RazGerb Win User

    Fifteen Dollars lost, don't have my Map Pack.

    I don't remember exactly the error code but it started with 801 and error occurred. I will try to contact Phone Support as soon as I can but I will try what Xbox Support said to me on Twitter as well.

    I looked over the error codes and I limited to the ones I think it was.

    I can't pinpoint the exact one since they are all similar.

    (My payment option did work, it was paid through my Microsoft Account)

    Error 80190864


    Error 80190848

    Error 807B01F4

    Error code 80153016

    Error 80153410

    Error 801650c8


    Error 80169d94


    Error 8C010003
  3. WPAK Win User
  4. Alariaria. Win User

    Cannot connect to Xbox live

    Which error are you getting?

    Xbox Live Error

    MTU Error

    ICMP Error
  5. ALMANUJAKU Win User

    NFS most wanted multiplay free patch

  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't connect account

Thema:

Xbox error

Loading...
  1. Xbox error - Similar Threads - error

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...