Xbox error saying storage is full when it's not

Discus and support Xbox error saying storage is full when it's not in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with saving to my series x, it's telling me I have to free up storage but I have more than enough, it happens on various games but one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by roscovb, Nov 13, 2022.

1. roscovb
    roscovb Guest

I have a problem with saving to my series x, it's telling me I have to free up storage but I have more than enough, it happens on various games but one it happens nearly all the time.

:)

roscovb, Nov 13, 2022
  2. roscovb Win User

Football Manager 23. It's an online save so I don't know if this affects it
  3. roscovb Win User

Not yet, the game dev is saying that the console is the problem.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, that’s really odd… it seems that is the game the one causing the problem

Did you tried the factory resetting thing?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Roscovb

This can be a bit odd, but maybe the message is related to the cloud saved.
    May I know if you tried deleting unused cloud saved to see if that makes a difference? (Please note that this deletes all the saved progress and not the achievements on the selected games)

“On Home, select My games & apps.
    Highlight the game, press the Menu  button on your controller, then select Manage game & add-ons.
    Select the Saved data box, then choose the item you want to delete.”

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-s...
  6. roscovb Win User

No I have 61% free, I have looked around and suggestions of a soft factory reset may be the way to go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Xbox error saying storage is full when it's not - Similar Threads - error saying storage

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  4. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  5. I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...: I think Xbox cloud gaming is down 5914dcc5-d07e-4221-b756-480acf3fd8b4
  6. what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...: I really need help anything will do 6c6ad73a-41a8-44da-b626-cdc3fcc7e02b
  7. I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...: It’s on a PlayStation btw not Xbox b19d3f41-d1a4-4116-bc53-b11faead4336
  8. Can't log in to Fortnite on my sons Xbox. Just says "an unexpected error occurredwhile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in to Fortnite on my sons Xbox. Just says "an unexpected error occurredwhile...: I have been trying to log in to Fortnite on to sons Xbox but keep getting the above message and won't load into game. I have tried the restart options and several things that searched on...
  9. On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...: On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just says that I can't visit this experience on xbox. 6ee63f37-3510-49fc-8a3b-eaec2dc8c7d9
  10. Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...: Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still offline and I can’t play anything because it say it’s not my home Xbox. Help me plz...