Xbox Error 0x8923106C

Discus and support Xbox Error 0x8923106C in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hello lately I have been experiencing an error every time I try to join an Xbox party with my friends here where after a few minutes, I can't hear them... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Bombs42, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Bombs42
    Bombs42 New Member

Xbox Error 0x8923106C

Hello lately I have been experiencing an error every time I try to join an Xbox party with my friends here where after a few minutes, I can't hear them and it kicks me out of the party with the error 0x8923106C. I have checked that my NAT Type is set to open, and I have even reset my console back to factory defaults, cleared persistent storage, and added and removed my account from my Xbox but to no avail. I am not sure if this an actual bug with the software or not but one thing I have also noticed is that when I get kicked out of a party, it will also kick me out of whatever game I am in as well. Any advice on what I may be missing to try to fix this error would be greatly appreciated

Bombs42, Jan 3, 2021
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

0x8923106c

Hey there, Lord Drxco🔫

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

This suggests that your friends NAT settings may be incompatible (i.e. set to strict), which will prevent you from joining others. But it could also be you if you are hosting the party.

Please can you get your friend to follow these instructions too. Please can you both check your NAT type by:

1. Pressing the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide,
    2. Navigating to Profile & system,
    3. Navigating to Settings,
    4. Navigating to General,
    5. Navigating to Network Settings,
    6. finally, under Current network settings, please look for your NAT type

Please can you tell me what your NAT types are?

You want NAT to be open, which will allow you to connect to others and others to connect to you. There is a support article here, with more information about troubleshooting your NAT type: Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues | Xbox Support

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  3. Francia J. Win User

Can anyone help me with my xbox parties? [0x8923106C]

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

There is a related article from Xbox Support and as per the article: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...

"This may mean that the Internet connection between your Xbox console and the other party members is failing. This often happens because of incompatible Network Address Translation (NAT) types."

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  4. Francia J. Win User

Why Do I keep getting error code 0x8923106C when I try to join an xbox party?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

There is a related article from Xbox Support: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...

"This may mean that you didn't finish disconnecting from the last party you joined."

Kindly perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below accordingly including the waiting period:

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Does anyone know how to fix error code 0x8923106C I tried everything but I still says connecting every time I try to join a party

Hi Isaac. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

What device are you using to try join parties?

> I tried everything

What have you tried? Please be specific. Knowing this will help us reach a solution quicker.
  6. RazGerb Win User

Fifteen Dollars lost, don't have my Map Pack.

I don't remember exactly the error code but it started with 801 and error occurred. I will try to contact Phone Support as soon as I can but I will try what Xbox Support said to me on Twitter as well.

I looked over the error codes and I limited to the ones I think it was.

I can't pinpoint the exact one since they are all similar.

(My payment option did work, it was paid through my Microsoft Account)

Error 80190864

Error 80190848

Error 807B01F4

Error code 80153016

Error 80153410

Error 801650c8

Error 80169d94

Error 8C010003
Thema:

Xbox Error 0x8923106C

1. Xbox Error 0x8923106C - Similar Threads - Error 0x8923106C

2. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  3. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  4. Error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code: Hello, I can’t sign into my Xbox profile after it first turns on, and this is an error code that popped up: (0xCFFFFC16). Any help would be appreciated, thanks! 6f6d7614-f361-47bf-bf8f-7b40c3c4b26e
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. Why Do I keep getting error code 0x8923106C when I try to join an xbox party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Do I keep getting error code 0x8923106C when I try to join an xbox party?: Every time I try to join an Xbox Party with my family, it tries to connect for a bit and then it says Chat is disconnected. If you go to the error on the Xbox it says, "Something went wrong with...
  7. Xbox party chat not working error [0x8923106C]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party chat not working error [0x8923106C]: I have this problem where i can start an xbox party and invite my friends and on my end it says everyone including me in the party is connected. On my friends end though they say i am still...
  8. Windows 10 Xbox party error 0x8923106C

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox party error 0x8923106C: Hello. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if anyone knows a solution because I am going mad because I have tried everything and nothing will work. anytime I try to join a party...
  9. Error 0x8923106C while trying to join xbox live party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x8923106C while trying to join xbox live party: Hello! This error 0x8923106C has been destroying my whole gaming experience this past week. It appeared out of nowhere while playing. Basically whenever i try to join a party or invite someone i...
  10. Error 0x8923106C & 0x8923104F needs to be fixed.

in XboX Insiders
    Error 0x8923106C & 0x8923104F needs to be fixed.: These two errors have plagued me and a few others for months now. This started months back for myself and others. Most likely a system update caused it. Basically it stops people from party...