Xbox enforcement

Discus and support Xbox enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can u lift my suspension please i filed a case but it said they supposedly found proof but i went through my messages i contacted a lot of people so i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UpscaleMedusa34, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Xbox enforcement

can u lift my suspension please i filed a case but it said they supposedly found proof but i went through my messages i contacted a lot of people so i can get help because i did nothing wrong when i went through my messages i did nothing wrong in any of
    them most of the messages were questions and then everyone uses prphane language and the only reason i used it is because i was tell my friends what was said to me. It wasnt via game and i wasnt havent threatend anyone in anyway and ilon top of that if i just
    got unbanned in september y would it take me less than a month for me to get banned again for the same reason i got banned the firat time u said u went through my account and got proof but after my last ban i havent even done anything to misuse my live privleages
    at all and if i did and u atcually found proof evn though i looked less than an hour ago through my messages and im pretty sure u dont record my audio even though there is nothing wrong with that either im sorry and i didnt do it on purpose and i think you
    would believe me because if you look at my account i have been going crazy trying to get help from people because i dont feel i did anything wrong and its not fair to me because ive been doing so good trying my hardest to be in good use of my xbox live privlages
    and then i get banned for no resaon u see youtubers and other people who rage and actually threaten but like if u ever heard of nadexe he said i wish your mom is dead he is always threatening people but he never gets banned thats another reason i feel i dont
    deserve this suspension and if you read this im sorry if i actually done something wrong

:)

UpscaleMedusa34, Oct 15, 2017
  2. kalakola
    kalakola Guest
    One thing that we're maybe forgetting...

Why do you think the xbox one has mandatory checks on games within 24hours and Sony doesn't? It's blatantly obvious Sony won't enforce the same level DRM as the xbox one.

kalakola, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Munkey Boy, Oct 15, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Xbox enforcement

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Oct 15, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    using profane words because everyone else uses it doesn't mean you are immune to the rules

Stop breaking the rules

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Robby4eva90 Win User

enforcement united / xbox enforcement

thank you, it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply Leslie :D
  7. ChiefJoboo Win User

8. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Robby,

Yes, the Enforcement United program ended a while back maybe over a year ago if I'm not mistaken.
  9. Robby4eva90 Win User

thank you ChiefJoboo. it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply. ill stop trying to look for it :D
  10. Mountain Dew Win User

Enforcement

Hello LT Meatwagon,

Enforcement related inquiries are best handled via the Xbox Enforcement website.

Xbox Enforcement
Thema:

Xbox enforcement

1. Xbox enforcement - Similar Threads - enforcement

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  7. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  8. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  9. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  10. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1