Xbox enforcement why have i been account banned for no reason?

Discus and support Xbox enforcement why have i been account banned for no reason? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have received a 15 day account ban while playing with a friend but when i go to appeal it because i have done nothing, the ban doesnt give me a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kamir Lipscomb, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Xbox enforcement why have i been account banned for no reason?

I have received a 15 day account ban while playing with a friend but when i go to appeal it because i have done nothing, the ban doesnt give me a reason why i was banned can some administration solve this problem???

:)

Kamir Lipscomb, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, it’s odd that you’re not able to see the details of the suspension in the enforcement page

Unfortunately you may need to wait until the details appears
  3. Kamir Lipscomb Win User

Would it give me a reason even if this was from a while ago because when i went to appeal there was no reason.
  4. Kamir Lipscomb Win User

I am not able to the only thing i can do is youtube
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, it’s odd that you’re not able to see the enforcement action active in your account…

Just to confirm, are you not able to use online features or similar in your console?
    Or indeed you’re able to do it?
  6. Kamir Lipscomb Win User

i have and when i go there it says no details are avaliable at this time im kinda confused.
Thema:

1. Xbox enforcement why have i been account banned for no reason? - Similar Threads - enforcement why been

2. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  3. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  4. Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?: I am only making an assumption based on recent enforcement taken against my family's Xbox live account. So about a month ago my son came home from school so so happy as he had found some other...
  5. Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...: I received yet another ban for simply stating fact. Rockstar is a child predator and MS is an enabler. These are not attacks on any individual. These statements aren't offensive to anyone. These...
  6. Why has the enforcement got double standards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has the enforcement got double standards?: So I defend myself ingame after being provoked and prevailed, then whilst playing the bloke texts me saying how bad I was and calling me a **** and/or and kid, he also stated he was on the prowl...
  7. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  8. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  9. Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...: I'm tired of getting com banned for bs or for enforcement assuming what I wrote or was trying to convey. You're department is a joke and I'll be taking my money and business elsewhere. I gave xbox...
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...