Xbox Enforcement Team to Disband & Removed forever

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement Team to Disband & Removed forever in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Xbox enforcement team need to disbanded, removed and fired from Microsoft. 876c44ff-c131-4e0f-8582-bc5c057fcbbc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by asmjem, Oct 9, 2017.

1. asmjem
    asmjem Guest

The Xbox enforcement team need to disbanded, removed and fired from Microsoft.

:)

asmjem, Oct 9, 2017
  2. XMannn06
    XMannn06 Guest
    F Xbox enforcement team

Xbox enforcement team is stupid everyone gets mad and curses it's normal but it's like where being babied it's stupid and really being banned till 9999 that's dumb so how about you guys just ban everyone that plays Xbox an rage and cuss I would do everything
    I could to disband xbox enforcement team. **** XBOX ENFORCMENT TEAM

XMannn06, Oct 9, 2017
  3. [Mod Removed] is wrong with the Xbox enforcement team

The Xbox enforcement team does not know how to do their job. For example someone can curse you out and all you say is
    [Mod Removed] and you get reported like DF .Also if you're game shuts down from Xbox's crappy servers and connection you get reported. My friend's account got banned forever for no reason .I think Xbox should have an account rehab program if
    account gets banned forever or you just 10$ to get your account back. [Mod Removed]

Supreme x Lit, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Xbox Enforcement Team to Disband & Removed forever

You can always submit your complaints to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    if you have a currently active suspension eligible for a case review.

Internet Expert, Oct 9, 2017
  5. yeah pretty much. At least provide a number so you can explain why you're banning me from a service that I pay for. Nope. Cause that'd mean xbox would actually have decent customer service for once, and we all know that's never going to happen.

xMG Afronautz, Oct 9, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You are told why in the email you are sent or on the enforcement site.

Doesn't matter if you pay for a service.You agreed to follow the rules of that service & agreed that you would be punished if you break those rules.

A phone number would not work due to constant spamming by people who wont accept they were caught breaking the rules & were punished.

Daft Badger, Oct 9, 2017
  7. Xbox enforcement team is a joke. They've ruined the entire experience of Xbox. They'll go around banning people left right and centre for reasons they fail to clearly explain or provide any justifiable evidence about. Just a bunch of spineless pathetic excuses
    for human beings working there who all deserve to be fired and never employed again. They're the only reason why my friends and now myself have switched over to the PS4. You don't need to deal with this bs with Sony. Oh not to mention the fact that Playstation
    outsells the Xbox 2 to 1...hmm I wonder why eh? This bs enforcement team needs to be fired asap they don't even have the guts to provide direct contact information but rather this broken garbage online "case review" bs like ****. Brutal customer service. Their
    trash website for case review doesn't even work properly!!

IXBlackieChanXI, Oct 19, 2017
  8. Xbox Enforcement Team to Disband & Removed forever

don't make sense you have games that have swearing in it oh if we swear you banned us im sorry thats ****

AFTERLIFE 7 XXX, Oct 19, 2017
  9. police4me
    police4me Guest
    i agree 100%

police4me, Oct 25, 2017
  10. you know, you figure with thousands and thousands of people saying the exact same thing something would change.

ElectiveRat413, Nov 19, 2017
  11. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Really? Where are these "thousands & thousands" of people?

Over 55 million xbox live users yet a few can't follow a simple set of rules & then start crying when they get caught breaking these rules & get punished.

If you can't manage to follow some simple rules over xbox live then how do you manage in the "real world"?

Daft Badger, Nov 20, 2017
  12. that's the point xbox live is not the real world. It's an escape from the real world and having delicate little snowflakes trying to limit your fun online is just ignorant. I agree with the cheating, hacking, and irl threats but a little trash talk shouldn't
    get u banned. So what if someone calls you trash at a game or worse, why would anyone care what some random guy on xbox live said about them that they will most likely never meet irl or even know it was them.

ShinyIvy1180108, Nov 1, 2018
  13. Daft Badger Win User

you know, you figure with thousands and thousands of people saying the exact same thing something would change.

Over 55 million xbox live users yet a few can't follow a simple set of rules & then start crying when they get caught breaking these rules & get punished.

If you can't manage to follow some simple rules over xbox live then how do you manage in the "real world"?
  14. ShinyIvy1180108 Win User

you know, you figure with thousands and thousands of people saying the exact same thing something would change.

that's the point xbox live is not the real world. It's an escape from the real world and having delicate little snowflakes trying to limit your fun online is just ignorant. I agree with the cheating, hacking, and irl threats but a little trash talk shouldn't
    get u banned. So what if someone calls you trash at a game or worse, why would anyone care what some random guy on xbox live said about them that they will most likely never meet irl or even know it was them.
  15. Daft Badger Win User

You are told why in the email you are sent or on the enforcement site.

Doesn't matter if you pay for a service.You agreed to follow the rules of that service & agreed that you would be punished if you break those rules.

A phone number would not work due to constant spamming by people who wont accept they were caught breaking the rules & were punished.
  16. Internet Expert Win User

You can always submit your complaints to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    if you have a currently active suspension eligible for a case review.
  17. ElectiveRat413 Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement Team to Disband & Removed forever - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team Disband

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...