Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Changed

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Changed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About 2-3 days ago (can’t remember when), I got a 2 week suspension from Xbox Live because of a Looking For Group post I made. I was banned because I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vqsf, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Vqsf
    Vqsf Guest

About 2-3 days ago (can’t remember when), I got a 2 week suspension from Xbox Live because of a Looking For Group post I made. I was banned because I simply didn’t elaborate in my post leading the “enforcement team” to think I was running some sort if scam. It said “Free Bogdan add for inv”. I understand this “add for invite” thing is against ToS and is used to gain followers. I have glitched notifications which means I can’t see when my friends invite me or when someone is interested in my posts. However, I get a notification when I get added as a friend. I use that to know who was interested. Another part about the post, there is a heist in GTA 5 known as “The Bogdan Problem” which can give a lot of money. I offered to give someone a maximum cut of the heist but I obviously didn’t explain that in my post. I just think something needs to be done because it seems as if a computer is just giving out bans. For example, there is no way that someone could get banned for calling me a [explicit] in 2-5 seconds of me reporting it, its just very unrealistic for that to happen without a computer. I also think that the enforcement team should be more thorough in caae reviews. There is a phase of filing a case review called “Need more info” or something like that. I was never asked for any context on the incident whatsoever and the ban was just upheld like that. I’m sick of this, it really makes me and I’m sure a lot of players want to move away from the platform as well as permanent bans causing possibly thousands of dollars lost of digital games were bought.

:)

2. TheWhyteNinja Win User

The enforcement team needs to change

See I have no problem with the communications ban I deserve that but my profile being banned is the problem it was banned because I reported there messages as they sent them. I never reported one message more than once but they say it's harassment all I
    did was report the person's message because he was harassing me about being banned. And if you would have read it through you would have seen that I admitted to deserving the com's ban instead of trying to be the all mighty it's your behavior that's the problem
    and just a heads up I am not the only person that thinks the enforcement team should be changed in a couple of ways like the way they communicate between the banner and the person being banned
  3. ngocphi Win User

you can file a case review at https://enforcement.xbox.com however it sounds like you're already have

Here is the thing

It's not the enforcement team that is the issue it's your behaviour.

As in life you know better it doesn't matter who started the fight if you break the rules you are accountable for your own actions
  4. ngocphi Win User

See I have no problem with the communications ban I deserve that but my profile being banned is the problem it was banned because I reported there messages as they sent them. I never reported one message more than once but they say it's harassment all I
    did was report the person's message because he was harassing me about being banned. And if you would have read it through you would have seen that I admitted to deserving the com's ban instead of trying to be the all mighty it's your behavior that's the problem
    and just a heads up I am not the only person that thinks the enforcement team should be changed in a couple of ways like the way they communicate between the banner and the person being banned
    nope you just don't get it

You aren't allowed to retaliate in ajyway that violates the terms of use.

No matter who started it

Should've blocked and ignored
  5. RuralDegree6502 Win User

Enforcement Team Needs to Change Now

I donno where you been but you have never been allowed to curse ever on any online service period
    Well to be honest in the glorious days of early 2007 when playing Gears of War online before party chat existed, that was litteraly a vocal war game. Me and my friends are from Quebec and speak french and we where pretty good at that game, so you can imagine
    how lots of players reacted hearing french peoples talk to each other while loosing big time. So they started to trash talk or say gibberish to mock us, we would respond back and then insults would fly all over the place. It only calmed itself when we started
    to use party chat as the feature became available.

And guess what? I was never banned... not even vocal muted for a day.

Now the thing is with the new system is you just can't be vulgar in messages... vocally i think as long as you don't insult an xbox live moderator you are fine as before. But if you send a trash talk message and it get reported, then its an auto suspension.
    So the key is to be sarcastic. Instead of saying "go in social you ******* noob, you ****" You have to say "you know there is a playlist for beginners call social right? I think you should try it out, would be better suited for you, you will have more fun"

Xbox can't differenciate if im actually making a constructive remark there by politely pointing out to a true beginner, or if im just sarcastic and pretty much saying what i said above but in disguise. Its all about avoiding profanity.

As for the complain system tough, it does is broken, if you have the luck or bad luck in that case of playing NHL and being very skilled at the game, peoples will avoid you and put "cheating" or whatever and in no time your reputation will need work or be
    on avoid me. I even have a friend who play GOW on competitive with his squad and they are beasting and he got the avoid me threatement...

Honestly i think microsoft should enforce the xbox live more in person than by automatic stuff. For a start get on CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR and ban every single one of these cheaters who fly in the map with god mode on. Thats clearly cheating, yet they
    seem allow to do it without any banhammer...
  6. Steph_Corner Win User

Enforcement Team Needs to Change Now

Dukey Test XX - Microsoft is a privately corporation not a public/government entity. It is also world wide. They set the rules for what is considered acceptable behavior on their service and you are given the option to read the rules before you use the service
    (in fact, you are required to accept these rules before you are allowed to use the service). So, while you have the freedom to say whatever negative, hateful things you want without fear of being arrested, the private company Microsoft still has the right
    to refuse service to you for using those same words. You have to know and reframed from using things that will offend people freedom of speech does not apply here.
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Changed - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team Needs

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  10. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...