XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM IS A BIG MISTAKE!

Discus and support XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM IS A BIG MISTAKE! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 2 weeks ago, i got suspended for communication. after it's end, i was still suspended without an enforcement action. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OsherMustaki, Nov 21, 2017.

1. OsherMustaki
    OsherMustaki Guest

2 weeks ago, i got suspended for communication. after it's end, i was still suspended without an enforcement action. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

:)

OsherMustaki, Nov 21, 2017
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Xbox Enforcement Team (Mistake)

Hey Rio Got Fame! We do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. For more information please check
    here. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Nov 21, 2017
  3. Rio Got Fame
    Rio Got Fame Guest

I Should Be unsuspended Please check into This I Think you Guys Made A Mistake I Was Communication Banned But Never received A Email Guys Y'all Should Really Look Back Into What I Said And Lift My Communication Ban Up Thank You Please

Rio Got Fame, Nov 21, 2017
  4. OsherMustaki
    OsherMustaki Guest

edit: Microsoft, stop banning people for no reason....

OsherMustaki, Nov 21, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    No one gets banned for "no reason".

Any report is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken.

If nothing is showing on the enforcement site
    here
    then contact support here & they should be able to tell you whether your suspension has been extended due to other violations of the ToU/CoC you committed being discovered.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

No one gets banned for "no reason".

Any report is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken.

If nothing is showing on the enforcement site
    here
    then contact support here & they should be able to tell you whether your suspension has been extended due to other violations of the ToU/CoC you committed being discovered.
  7. OsherMustaki Win User

edit: Microsoft, stop banning people for no reason....
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Rio Got Fame! We do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. For more information please check
    here. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  9. Smwutches Win User

I want to be unsuspended

An appeal is the only way to contact the enforcement team.

There is no "right answer" to have an appeal overturned. The appeal is to have the enforcement team review the suspension to determine if they were correct in issuing it in the first place. If they see they made a mistake, they would have overturned it. If they denied it, then they determined they did not make a mistake.
  10. Arminator Win User

Big Mistake

Please calm down. There is no secret conspiracy going on to delete your critical posts of the years past.

Microsoft is moving the Forums to a different service.

It has been
    announced here

They are rearranging the forums structure, and moving stuff to the Microsoft Answers community.

So they are not deleting your postings to destroy evidence. They are moving them to a new Forum.

Nice tinfoil hat by the way ;-)
Thema:

1. XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM IS A BIG MISTAKE! - Similar Threads - ENFORCEMENT TEAM BIG

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...