XBOX -Enforcement suspension help

Discus and support XBOX -Enforcement suspension help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey I've gotten a recent enforcement suspension for posting on Looking for a group. All I posted was asking for one person to join my nightfall in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PJSte Marie, Nov 23, 2022.

1. PJSte Marie
    PJSte Marie Guest

Hey I've gotten a recent enforcement suspension for posting on Looking for a group. All I posted was asking for one person to join my nightfall in Destiny. I abbreviated nightfall to NF. So i guess thats what got flagged. Is there a way I can get an actual person to respond to me to take a look at the suspension?

:)

PJSte Marie, Nov 23, 2022
  2. RHR cats Win User

How do I talk to a real person?

3. Georges C. Win User

False suspension

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Majorbloodnok15, by your description you have received a suspension from Xbox Enforcement.

They're the ones who handle suspensions and bans on Xbox.

Click on the link below to see the status of your suspension.

Enforcement history

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  4. Docman0214 Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions. Reporting forum moderators, Independent Advisors, etc. is not going to have any affect on the enforcement actions.
    I will continue to do so until YOU guys figure out what the flippin issue is... Suspending an account for absolutely NO violation is a violation in and of itself, not to mention "Admin Abuse"... This has been an issue for over 2 months and YOU guys need to sort this out, not the users.... we use the "Looking for Group" posts as we should and some pissy kid reports us for no violation and WE get suspended is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS and UNWARRANTED...
  5. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions. Reporting forum moderators, Independent Advisors, etc. is not going to have any affect on the enforcement actions.
  6. Smwutches Win User

This is a community based forum. We don't work for Microsoft so we can't do anything about it.
Thema:

1. XBOX -Enforcement suspension help - Similar Threads - Enforcement suspension help

2. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  3. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  4. How do you contact Xbox enforcement about an expired suspension?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you contact Xbox enforcement about an expired suspension?: I got a messaging suspension for 28 hours 2 days ago. However, my suspension was only lifted from Xbox, not Minecraft or any other multiplayer game. So, I still can’t chat on anything. Microsoft...
  5. I am suspended from parties but tge suspension doesn’t show up in enforcements, how long...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am suspended from parties but tge suspension doesn’t show up in enforcements, how long...: I got a messaging suspension earlier for saying “up the scunny” (a phrase of encouragement for a soccer team called Scunthorpe United), after being unable to appeal this suspension i gave up...
  6. Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...: The xbox enforcement team is literally impossible to contact, the enforcement website is useless, and so are the people you can talk to on the phone, I was suspended for literally posting a...
  7. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...
  8. I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.: I was playing GTA online and some random player kept on killing me in my game and made me fail my missions. This went on for 30mins until I broke out and messaged him the words I did. I'm not...
  9. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] e01b0aac-2ae7-4e95-a96a-1bff8c896a64
  10. Auto-Bot Suspension and Xbox Enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Auto-Bot Suspension and Xbox Enforcement team: I was selling carries in diablo 4 for in-game currency(Gold), not real money and enough people reported the post to where your bot suspended me. I tried calling xbox support to be told nothing can...