XBOX ENFORCEMENT SUSPENSION ERROR!!!

Discus and support XBOX ENFORCEMENT SUSPENSION ERROR!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; XBOX ENFORMCEMENT mistakenly suspended me for using LFG to make a post because of using the words "in Flawless Pool". That is a game mode in Destiny 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GuRUCLANdotcom, Nov 24, 2022.

1. XBOX ENFORCEMENT SUSPENSION ERROR!!!

XBOX ENFORMCEMENT mistakenly suspended me for using LFG to make a post because of using the words "in Flawless Pool". That is a game mode in Destiny 2 for Crucible Trials of Osiris. The game developer Bungie, created Flawless Pool segregation to make it easier for players who have not achieved the flawless objective. On Friday and Saturday all players are mixed in the same pool. On Sunday and Monday Bungie segregates flawless players from non-flawless players to give players who have not been flawless a slightly better chance to win.

Therefore, when you post on LFG people need to be able to distinguish which pool you are in for match making. Players who have not been flawless look for other players to join them who have also not been flawless.

If I have already been flawless, I post that I am "in the flawless pool" as a courtesy to players looking for a group because if they join me the will be forced to match make at the hardest difficulty because flawless players only match make with other players who have gone flawless.

The word "flawless" is necessary in the post for the purpose of finding people to match make with. There is no reason for that word to be in violation of terms of service when it is an actual game mode for Destiny 2. Also how would I know that word would cause a suspension? Clearly this is Microsofts error in programming the AI to look for derrogatory words. The word "flawless" by definition means "without error". There is no way that should be an offense to anyone. Words have meaning based on definition but also by the context they are used.

I am requesting that microsoft clear my history and expunge me of having a record of this suspension. Because prior to this I had a perfect enforcement history. I also feel that since I pay $180 annually for game pass I should receive compensation for being blocked from using a paid service and prohibited in playing with my teammates as I could not join or invite anyone to a party to play our objectives which require communication.

:)

GuRUCLANdotcom, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I would like to have my enforcement history cleared

Enforcement actions are only cleared if you submit a case review while the suspension is active and the enforcement team lifts the suspension because they discovered it was in error. It is not possible to submit a review after the action is over.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this GURUCLANDOTCOM.

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support / agent is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.
    Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

Just to let you know, enforcement actions are not always issued based in your latest activity.

And, if your suspension last 48 hours, is not possible to make an appeal, because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket
  4. Alliance United Win User

"Because of past behavior..." Message error?

Hi,

This error is usually due to an active enforcement action on the account (Communications Suspension). If you can sign-in to the Xbox Policy & Enforcement History page to verify that
    there is no active enforcement suspensions on the account.

If there is an active suspension, you will have to wait till the end date on the enforcement details or create a 'Case Review' next to the enforcement detail if qualified. You can find more information on this here https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/howto#sub-topic0-6.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

I got suspended

Hi there,

The enforcement team does not use the forums and only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement actions they issue.

You can submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/
    if the suspension qualifies if you feel the suspension is in error. If the decision is upheld you will have to wait out the suspension.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

I was cheated, than I banned after telling the cheater a vulgar word.

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement actions they issue. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

If you feel the suspension is in error, you submit a case review, if qualified, at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com. Otherwise you will have to wait out the suspension.
Thema:

1. XBOX ENFORCEMENT SUSPENSION ERROR!!! - Similar Threads - ENFORCEMENT SUSPENSION ERROR

2. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  3. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  4. How do you contact Xbox enforcement about an expired suspension?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you contact Xbox enforcement about an expired suspension?: I got a messaging suspension for 28 hours 2 days ago. However, my suspension was only lifted from Xbox, not Minecraft or any other multiplayer game. So, I still can’t chat on anything. Microsoft...
  5. I am suspended from parties but tge suspension doesn’t show up in enforcements, how long...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am suspended from parties but tge suspension doesn’t show up in enforcements, how long...: I got a messaging suspension earlier for saying “up the scunny” (a phrase of encouragement for a soccer team called Scunthorpe United), after being unable to appeal this suspension i gave up...
  6. Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...: The xbox enforcement team is literally impossible to contact, the enforcement website is useless, and so are the people you can talk to on the phone, I was suspended for literally posting a...
  7. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...
  8. I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.: I was playing GTA online and some random player kept on killing me in my game and made me fail my missions. This went on for 30mins until I broke out and messaged him the words I did. I'm not...
  9. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] e01b0aac-2ae7-4e95-a96a-1bff8c896a64
  10. Auto-Bot Suspension and Xbox Enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Auto-Bot Suspension and Xbox Enforcement team: I was selling carries in diablo 4 for in-game currency(Gold), not real money and enough people reported the post to where your bot suspended me. I tried calling xbox support to be told nothing can...