Xbox enforcement read!!

Discus and support Xbox enforcement read!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know how I got banned I have been out on vacation my xbox has been at home for the last month Please help me figure this out Enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DHG RUNDOWN, Oct 20, 2017.

1. DHG RUNDOWN
    DHG RUNDOWN Guest

Xbox enforcement read!!

I don't know how I got banned I have been out on vacation my xbox has been at home for the last month Please help me figure this out

[table][tr][td]Enforcement Name[/td][td]Enforcement Date[/td][td]Case Review Status[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Communication [/td][td]10/19/2016, 8:10:16 PM [/td][td][/tr][tr][td]Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in inappropriate communications. This activity may include harassment, abusive language, hate speech, profanity, disruptive or offensive language, spamming, or other inappropriate uses of Xbox Live communications features. Temporary suspension impact: For the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features, including in-game and party chat, messaging, video communications, gameplay broadcasting, sharing content, and Skype on Xbox One. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges.[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]

:)

DHG RUNDOWN, Oct 20, 2017
  2. kalakola
    kalakola Guest
    One thing that we're maybe forgetting...

Why do you think the xbox one has mandatory checks on games within 24hours and Sony doesn't? It's blatantly obvious Sony won't enforce the same level DRM as the xbox one.

kalakola, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Munkey Boy, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox enforcement read!!

The enforcement team does not use the forums. The suspension you posted is from last year.

Smwutches, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox enforcement read!!

The enforcement team does not use the forums. The suspension you posted is from last year.
  6. JackHD 2D TV Win User

Delete post.

Xbox enforcement dont read the forums unfortunately.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox enforcement please read

The XBLPET doesn't reads the forum posts anymore since 2015

If that is a device ban you should know that device bans are issued only for severe violations and they are permanent with no possibility for review.
  8. Atherza Win User

Xbox 360 Achievements.

Try contacting Xbox Support, as enforcement won't read here :)
  9. Daft Badger Win User

ENFORCEMENT PLEASE READ

The enforcement team don't use the forums & it doesn't matter what support thinks,xbox live enforcement is nothing whatsoever to do with them.

For any info about enforcement actions you need to go to the enforcement site
    here
Thema:

Xbox enforcement read!!

1. Xbox enforcement read!! - Similar Threads - enforcement read

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  4. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  5. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  6. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  7. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1
  8. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  9. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  10. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...