Xbox enforcement problem

Discus and support Xbox enforcement problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Whyumad, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Whyumad
    Whyumad Guest

Xbox enforcement problem

I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension
    Xbox enforcement problem [​IMG]

:)

Whyumad, Feb 13, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Xbox enforcement problem

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

This is an unusual situation. If nothing appears on the Enforcement page, try checking your email to see if you received information there ( also check spam )

Unfortunately, these are the only ways to look into your suspension. You can try contacting Support to better inform yourself on the matter, but please keep in mind that Support cannot remove suspensions.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

The problem choice you choose on the Support link might not give you access to Request a Call or Live Chat, and in this case, try selecting other problems ( even if does not match the issue you are facing ) because what is important here is for you to contact Support. So do this until the contact options appear, okay? Here in the community, we have no access to account/billing information.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

xbox enforcement problem

Hey there,

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts
    as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with
    Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  4. MatthewClinton Win User

xbox enforcement problem

the case review is the only way use common sense when filling it out and you will pass with flying colors

Don't over think it

What comes up first should be the right answer

If not you gotta update your common sense lol
    I passed it twice but it still keeps saying I need to take it
  5. ngocphi Win User

xbox enforcement problem

the case review is the only way use common sense when filling it out and you will pass with flying colors

Don't over think it

What comes up first should be the right answer

If not you gotta update your common sense lol
  6. FrAnK SiXeR Win User

Enforcement problem

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You will have to wait for their response from your case review.
    Thank you man actually right after posting, they answered. So maybe they did check it out or it was just luck 🙂
Thema:

Xbox enforcement problem

1. Xbox enforcement problem - Similar Threads - enforcement problem

2. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  3. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  4. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1
  5. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  6. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  7. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  8. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  9. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  10. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...: So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when I tried to sign in today I found out I got...