Xbox Enforcement needs to do better

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement needs to do better in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently got a 4 day comm ban for practically thanking the person for being a good teammate and hoping they won the game in Dead by Daylight. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheRe4per71, Apr 19, 2023.

1. TheRe4per71
    TheRe4per71 Guest

I recently got a 4 day comm ban for practically thanking the person for being a good teammate and hoping they won the game in Dead by Daylight. The message in question read "I was really hoping you guys would make it that **** pinhead tunneled me after the unhook GG ". The character the enemy was using is called Pinhead and **** was in reference to how i was being greived that match, in which the person i sent this message to tried to help and i was grateful for. There was no hate nor animosity towards the person i sent this message to, on the contrary i was giving praise for being a good teammate and i believe they took the message the wrong way. I dont believe that the message sent warrants a 4 day comm suspension, but xbox enforcement seems to have just written off my request for an appeal even though I said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG. It is absolutely unfair that there is Noone to talk to about issues like these, as a content creator it is infuriating that I have a 4 day hold on making content for practically thanking someone, as a community member I'm terrified to connect and socialize with community members and as a loyal customer for almost 20 years I am disgusted by the lack of support for issues such as these

:)

TheRe4per71, Apr 19, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Ir doesn't matter EVERYTHING MUST be rated e for everything it doesn't matter if he was grieving you

The rules still apply
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

what is profanity, as this is a global platform then any word can be profanity to someone, where is the line, who draws that line, why bother having messaging and chat if this is the case. Microsoft is the Disney of the software world.

They need to have a full list of words not allowed as the world is large and languages many. unless a list is provided how are people going to avoid saying the wrong thing, especially in the extreme woke leftist world.
  4. S 17 Win User

I'm not here to say that I never started a banter and some com ban i received were absolutely legitimate but others were absolutely ridiculous and an abuse of "power" towards me and i have witnessed absolutely unprofessional and biased behavior by the enforcement team.I was literally banned for a single letter,it was, "what the f you're honking for", technically the f could be anything and it's up to someone else's imagination to see it as the word that we all know.The craziest ban i got is for saying "you are a cocky guy"...not much to comment on that.Sometimes it was an exchange of insults where i got banned for saying moron in response to the exact same word so out of curiosity i tried to report the other person's message but he didn't get any bans.Thing is,these people who reported me were all adults who abused this corrupt system solely and exclusively to have personal revenge on me,not because there was actually abuse or harrasment.These moderators on a power trip must go because they are not capable of judging as a fair and balanced mind would, and they do nothing but feed hatred between people and this spiteful revenge practice. I would like to give an advice to microsoft,why not let it be possible to change a setting where it is already known in advance if the one i am writing to does not tolerate a certain type of language,but where those who tolerate it will not be able to report for personal revenge, indeed, they could even be punished for trying to abuse the system, assuming that the reporting system is made up of intelligent and fair people. Have a good day.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Profanity is not allowed whether it was used with hate or not. It's not abuse of power. You used a word that's not allowed.
  6. TheRe4per71 Win User

This is ridiculous this only divides your community and makes people less likely to connect and speak with other people. I was literally giving this person praise and STILL managed to get reported. This just makes absolutely no sense to me. Does this mean I should just report everyone that sends me a message whether encouraging or not? Should I just mass report everyone?
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement needs to do better - Similar Threads - Enforcement needs better

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  7. I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.: I got killed and tea bagged by my teammate. Then my deathbox/body was shot a bunch. So yes I did get really frustrated and sent two bad messages trash prolly shouldn't have but I mean nothing will...
  8. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  9. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...
  10. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...