Xbox enforcement LFG ban. 2 weeks

Discus and support Xbox enforcement LFG ban. 2 weeks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i had just been given a two week ban over a "cheating" LFG post. Now before i get into everything i just want to say that there are several... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nalox0ne, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Nalox0ne
    Nalox0ne Guest

Hello, i had just been given a two week ban over a "cheating" LFG post. Now before i get into everything i just want to say that there are several games that allow you to use downloadable mods and ADMIN CONTROLS menu that will allow you to get every achievement
    in just a few minutes. But xbox doesnt qualify that as cheating. Interesting right?

Now my LFG post was for resident evil 5. An eleven year old game that has maybe 20 players. I had said, "is there anyone that wants to do the rotten egg glitch to get money fast." Which has been going on since the game released. I have now recieved a two
    week ban for this from xbox live for cheating. Is this legit? Can i get some feedback. Of course enforcement is "experiencing" problems so i cant try to fight the ban.

Thank you,

:)

Nalox0ne, Aug 17, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Nalox0ne,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the account suspension. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account.
    If the suspension is longer than 24 hours, we recommend to appeal the decision made by the enforcement team. This can be done by submitting a
    case review
    . The enforcement team do not use the Xbox forums. The decisions are made and upheld by the enforcement team. We hope this helps
    Nalox0ne!
  3. Nalox0ne Win User

Always i just want to put that i didn't even do the glitch i just made a post. If xbox actually investigated in their bans they would see that. However a billion dollar company just uses the auto stuff.
  4. Soba Waki Win User

How do I submit an appeal for a suspension that doesn’t show on my account?

A week long ban for an lfg post Jesus lmao switching to ps asap
  5. Daft Badger Win User

2 Week enforcement Ban

This thread is over a year old.

If you have an issue you'd like help with you should always start your own thread.
  6. Str8Murkin344 Win User

2 Week enforcement Ban

I WILL BE GETTING PLAYSTATON 4 MUCH BETTER SECURITY!!! **** BLOCKED MY COMMUNICATIONS HOW IS THAT FAIR!!
Thema:

1. Xbox enforcement LFG ban. 2 weeks - Similar Threads - enforcement LFG ban

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  7. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  8. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  9. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  10. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox lets keep it clean LFG glitch