Xbox enforcement Job or Career

Discus and support Xbox enforcement Job or Career in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I get an Xbox enforcement job or career and what's the correct job title for it b68a0ff8-b1c6-41de-acc1-099d5217f4d5 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Michael Bryant 471, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Xbox enforcement Job or Career

How do I get an Xbox enforcement job or career and what's the correct job title for it

:)

Michael Bryant 471, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'd have to check http://careers.microsoft.com You'd be looking for something along the lines of policy enforcement or safety. The job would be located in Redmond, but considering Microsoft has been doing a lot of layoffs recently, they may not have a position open.
  3. Allebas Win User

Hi.

4. Rack City OG Win User

im looking to be a moderator

What you can do is keep an eye out on
    http://careers.microsoft.com/
    for anything involving XBLPET, Xbox Live Policy Enforcement team, or Xbox LIVE Moderation. Deeming the fact that you are looking for a *career* you would have to be of legal working age, and then actually get the job. Good
    luck, you will need it to get a job like this.

*UPDATE*

If you are a college student, or even High School, you can look at the student page here: https://careers.microsoft.com/careers/en/gbl/student.aspx

5. Michael_Bryant Win User

Xbox Enforcement Jobs

What's xbox enforcement career title
  6. JPLAY23 Win User

"The Sims 3" finally patched!

Sims 3 is one of my most favorite games offline its so addictive and fun. i have the perfect family of three, the father (my original sim i started with) has a superstar athlete lvl 10 job career making 2,083 an hour, the wife (who i met when she was a maid)
    with my help she became the leader of the free world lvl 10 job career in politics making 1,097 an hour, and my recent son who is a special agent lvl 7 or 8 job career in law enforcement making 979 an hour. my sims lives prove that im a millionaire with 1,000,007,234
    simoleons. im currrently trying to get all of the acheivements so if anyone can help i would appreciate it.
Thema:

1. Xbox enforcement Job or Career - Similar Threads - enforcement Job Career

2. Xbox Enforcement Jobs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Jobs: How do u get a job working in Xbox enforcement team 0b0732c0-111d-43e2-8cd7-f6b3fcebec9f
  3. How Do i Find A Job Application To Work As A Xbox Live Enforcement Agent For Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How Do i Find A Job Application To Work As A Xbox Live Enforcement Agent For Xbox: Me and my Friend Are Trying to Look for The application Link For Jobs For The Xbox Live Enforcement team And We Look it up And Cant Find Anything. b9dbc70d-41e7-4e67-b18b-0d3bb707956f
  4. Xbox one enforcement why dont you so your job the right way

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one enforcement why dont you so your job the right way: id like to know who these bozos are that run the enforcement division because what they are doing to ppl is wrong!!! Now i play pubg alot and if you team kill me garrenteed your getting a message...
  5. Why Is The enforcement team not doing their job right?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Is The enforcement team not doing their job right?: My old account got permanently banned last year and it is so dumb the reason was for marketplace theft all i did was refund one game, i didn't have any access to refunding the game, the microsoft...
  6. Xbox live enforcement team does no do the job well

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live enforcement team does no do the job well: I got my intire Xbox live account banned cannot even play for bag language when my account was already communications banned good investigation enforcement team 25e96cc5-028d-466a-9566-473402137f69
  7. The Enforcement team is sloppy on doing their job.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Enforcement team is sloppy on doing their job.: I blocked our names out to protect our identites even though this **** needs to be banned. But How come this **** got away with this ship? But I got avoid me on my reputation? Can the enforcement...
  8. Is the enforcement doing there job or just ignoring the truth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the enforcement doing there job or just ignoring the truth: Ok so I was just on a very awesome exciting Jamaica trip everyone Should visit gheee btw so I come back to a 2 week suspension because my account got hacked and the enforcement team won't believe...
  9. Autoban for talking about a violent game, good job brainless enforcement!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Autoban for talking about a violent game, good job brainless enforcement!: I got a instant ban day because some funny idiot was smarter than the xbox brainless autoban system. We were playing an online fight game together, he could only get past me by killing me or...
  10. xbox enforcement doesn't do its job right

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox enforcement doesn't do its job right: enforcement team just needs to go it does no good, You say the word cat and it offends someone, then they are on you like white on rice, yet the other person that you had reported for harassing...