Xbox enforcement issue/ problems with customer support

Discus and support Xbox enforcement issue/ problems with customer support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; S [img] My problem started over a week ago, I wrongfully got a communications ban for 24 hours, I called Xbox support and they wouldn’t help me reading... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Verified✔Jayyy, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Xbox enforcement issue/ problems with customer support

S
    Xbox enforcement issue/ problems with customer support [​IMG]
    My problem started over a week ago, I wrongfully got a communications ban for 24 hours, I called Xbox support and they wouldn’t help me reading their usual script and not actually diving in to help my problem, I’ve been hung up on 5 times, yelled at by 6 customer service agents, and have not gotten any help with my issues.but anyways I was told to go to the enforcement website but I was unable to submit a request for a case inquiry so I just said whatever I’ll wait the one day out. Before the one day was over I happened to received ANOTHER BAN which doesn’t make sense bc I had no control over my messages etc, So I called back basically just trying to ensure I wouldn’t have this problem in the future because 2 bans in one day didn’t make sense to me, I’ll attach what the enforcement site says but basically I need someone to fix it because now all my bans are over and I’m still unable to use the features that were disabled when when I received th communication ban. Nobody from Xbox support will help me, enforcement team hasn’t replied to me in over a week, and I’m just tryna play my game, you can see the “reason” I’m getting banned for which doesn’t make sense. I’ve been a customer of Xbox almost as long as I’ve lived and the amount of disrespect and terrible feedback I’m getting from people who work for Xbox I’m seriously about to sell this junk and play playstation

:)

Verified✔Jayyy, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and a case review is the only way to contact them. If you're not eligible for a review on the second suspension, all you can do is wait it out. If you were give the option, then you'll have to wait on their response. Support doesn't handle suspensions at all so they don't have any more information on your suspension than you do.

Investigations can take time and are not always issued the same day as the action took place, so both suspensions could be for something that took place days or weeks before which is why you received one while you had another suspension. The reason may look odd if it was a suspension for something that happened over voice or something else that wasn't done over text.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I am utterly sorry about what you have gone through already!

If the bans are over and you're still unable to use the features, try to remove your profile, then turn off the console and remove the power cord; wait for 1 to 2 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the console and sign in!

If the issue persists, I would strongly suggest trying the troubleshooting steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear

Then select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you tried all the above to no avail, try to soft reset your console!
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Just to add to the above, for information: 24 hour comm bans are unappealable as the suspension will likely be over before the investigation would even start
  5. ngocphi Win User

I have been advised to come here by Customer support members (Account issue)

Customer support has no say on enforcement issues and have no direct way to talk to the enforcement team (there is no number but the enforcement page)
  6. Smwutches Win User

my xbox console ban

Call customer service
    Support does not handle enforcement issues.
Thema:

1. Xbox enforcement issue/ problems with customer support - Similar Threads - enforcement issue problems

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  7. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  8. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  9. Anyone Else having issues with XB Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone Else having issues with XB Enforcement: Received a Suspension yesterday, Went on to tell me to go read the rules, so I don't break a rule next time. But gave me zero information on how I broke the rules. And Received a full suspension...
  10. Issues with Enforcement page

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with Enforcement page: On the xbox enforcement page when i log into the acocunt that was suspended it says for active suspensions none same with previous enforcements and completed enforcements not sure if its an issue...