Xbox enforcement is out of hand

Discus and support Xbox enforcement is out of hand in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got 8 day suspension for this, there is no reason for this kind of suspension.. over a single letter [img] a42ad14b-da20-46c1-a750-4b048e34c766 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deadman Inc 514, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Xbox enforcement is out of hand

I got 8 day suspension for this, there is no reason for this kind of suspension.. over a single letter
    Xbox enforcement is out of hand [​IMG]

:)

Deadman Inc 514, Jan 23, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. Just a friendly reminder, I'm just a Microsoft user like you and I don't have access to information about your account or Xbox suspension. If you believe your suspension is unjustified, I highly recommend signing in at enforcement.xbox.com for more information about your suspension and appeal or submitting a case review. They will be able to provide more information about the reasons for your suspension and proceed accordingly.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Xbox Enforcement has gotten out of hand.

mm, calling someone 'kiddo' can be seen as a sensitive and triggering word. You just have to tread carefully. Sorry to hear that it got that far, and glad the decision was reversed!

L
  4. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Sorry for the incident, you can ask Enforcement to re-evaluate your situation.
  5. ewanjackson Win User

Its not the community deciding, its a script that checks for certain ‘inappropriate’ words and then bans depending on the severity of the word. Easy to get reverted if its a mistake though.
  6. MetalNutz Win User

Seems kinda suspect that you would get banned for doing nothing wrong...
Thema:

1. Xbox enforcement is out of hand - Similar Threads - enforcement hand

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  4. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  5. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  6. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  7. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1
  8. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  9. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  10. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...