Xbox Enforcement is awful and doesn't review cases to their full extent. Need help with a...

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement is awful and doesn't review cases to their full extent. Need help with a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently, someone came into a party that some friends, my girlfriend, and I were in and started being very rude towards me and my significant other.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A Nerdy Bean, Jan 25, 2023.

1. A Nerdy Bean
    A Nerdy Bean Guest

Xbox Enforcement is awful and doesn't review cases to their full extent. Need help with a...

Recently, someone came into a party that some friends, my girlfriend, and I were in and started being very rude towards me and my significant other. There had been issues with him in the past, so my s/o ended up leaving the party as soon as he joined. To which he then started speaking very rudely about her and I being a lesbian couple. A few examples were: Skinning and raping us, more rape, implying of him saying he was involved in child sexual exploitation through messages, that he "Did not care, and would rape you both", and threatening that he knew people that could find our IPs and find us so he could send someone to murder and rape us. Yet, when I tried to defend my significant other and myself, I was communication banned for 4 days. He was communication banned as well through awful messages that were sent to my girlfriend, but he was somehow able to bypass it by changing his IP address and is continuing to harrass me and her through multiple accounts no matter how much we block him.

:)

A Nerdy Bean, Jan 25, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Xbox Enforcement is awful and doesn't review cases to their full extent. Need help with a ban appeal since it is very unfair to me.

Thanks for understanding, A. Unfortunately, we do not have direct contact with the Enforcement Team. The only way we can reach them is by appealing or submitting a case review.
  3. John P_14 Win User

Xbox Enforcement is awful and doesn't review cases to their full extent. Need help with a ban appeal since it is very unfair to me.

I'm sorry to hear that, A. Just a friendly reminder though, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. We have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions. Microsoft Support personnel do not staff this forum. I hope you understand.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team do not accept screenshots as evidence as they can be manipulated & reporting someone to customer service will do nothing as customer services are nothing whatsoever to do with xbox live enforcement.Reporting someone via their profile is the only way to bring them to the attention of the enforcement team.

As a IA you should know all this.
  5. A Nerdy Bean Win User

I have already applied for an appeal and it was denied unfairly. This whole thing has been so unfair towards me and her.
  6. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear you have been unfairly targeted and that the actions of the person who harassed you and your significant other were not adequately dealt with. The kind of behavior you described is unacceptable and should not be tolerated.

The best course of action would be to file an appeal with Xbox's enforcement team, providing as much detail as possible about the situation, including screenshots or other evidence of the harassment. You can do this by visiting enforcement.xbox.com, and following the steps to file an appeal. It's important, to be honest, and provide all the evidence you have to support your case.

It's also important to report this person to Xbox's customer service and to block him in every way possible. As well as possibly looking into other legal action.
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement is awful and doesn't review cases to their full extent. Need help with a... - Similar Threads - Enforcement awful doesn't

2. Are enforcement notices after a appealed permanent ban always a permanent ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are enforcement notices after a appealed permanent ban always a permanent ban: So I recently got a permanent ban I successfully appealed and now have access to my account again I have been banned in the past only communication due to somebody hacking into my account sending...
  3. why is enforcement so useless

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is enforcement so useless: ive ran into many pedos and and ddosers and nothing ever gets done even with proof fae377c1-b64f-416e-94ad-2aa0748d9c0c
  4. Enforcement policy is wack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement policy is wack: I got communication banned for sending a message to someone, the message was this “u have a tiny pp” (Moderator removed it for some reason) Do i deserve the ban or is this some silly enforcement...
  5. Enforcement. Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement. Question: Is this a enforcible violation or viewed as simple smack talk ? From what I read its should be a violation but things are seemingly always changing. For instance when i use to file a complaint is...
  6. I have a notice of enforcement is there anyway to get it removed sooner?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a notice of enforcement is there anyway to get it removed sooner?: My friend reported my gamerpic a a joke and I got a 3 day suspension. Cannot start or join parties. Kind of a bummer since it’s my only 2 days off in 3 weeks. 4c6ad1d5-b8e3-4977-b6fb-0500cb8fa657
  7. Xbox enforcement Job or Career

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement Job or Career: How do I get an Xbox enforcement job or career and what's the correct job title for it b68a0ff8-b1c6-41de-acc1-099d5217f4d5
  8. Why does Xbox Enforcement suck so hard.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Enforcement suck so hard.: I reported someone for blatantly cheating on PUBG. 110% this (insert bad word here) had some sort of wall hack on a brand new account that didn't even have a single friend! Is that a...
  9. Xbox enforcement is out of hand

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox enforcement is out of hand: I got 8 day suspension for this, there is no reason for this kind of suspension.. over a single letter [img] a42ad14b-da20-46c1-a750-4b048e34c766
  10. (13+) Xbox Enforcement is awful. Do better, Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    (13+) Xbox Enforcement is awful. Do better, Xbox.: I've been waiting way too long to express all of my feelings, and my perspective on Xbox moderation. If you don't want to read this, that's fine, but I'd love if you did. It's the length of an...