Xbox Enforcement Im not going to blame you and Im sorry for everyone who was banned blamed you ...

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement Im not going to blame you and Im sorry for everyone who was banned blamed you ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Enforcement Team I was reportec by 2 hackers named choppsui and . I was permanently banned I reported them and blocked. Xbox Enforcement team I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BxpeGoCrazxy, May 13, 2018.

1. BxpeGoCrazxy
    BxpeGoCrazxy Guest

Xbox Enforcement Im not going to blame you and Im sorry for everyone who was banned blamed you ...

Xbox Enforcement Team I was reportec by 2 hackers named choppsui and . I was permanently banned I reported them and blocked. Xbox Enforcement team I did not theft or steal, but I'm sorry and I own up to my actions please
    forgive me. I learned to stay and report bad people on Xbox and real life. Xbox Enforcement I been In love with Xbox for years and my favorite gaming console. I don't want to leave the Xbox Community. Please I do not like being permanently banned. Xbox Enforcement
    team I don't blame you and I'm not mad at you guys and gal. Sincerely, Erasble.

:)

BxpeGoCrazxy, May 13, 2018
  2. lentini
    lentini Guest
    DLC for week July 15th

blame Pete Townsend and Roger Daltrey too then Xbox Enforcement Im not going to blame you and Im sorry for everyone who was banned blamed you ... ;)

lentini, May 13, 2018
  3. veda
    veda Guest
    Will xbox one's go back on pre order before launch date?

So for the past few days iv been going to many retailer stores (gamestop, bestbuy, walmart) and none of them are doing pre orders anymore. i should of pre ordered one before but i dint and im to blame. so im REALLY hoping that they go back on pre orders before launch date and im sure im not the only one in this situation. so my question is, does anyone know if we would be able to pre order once again before launch date?? any feedback would be greatly appreciated..thanks!!

4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

If you reported the other players, the enforcement team will investigate them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, May 14, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Enforcement Im not going to blame you and Im sorry for everyone who was banned blamed you guys

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

If you reported the other players, the enforcement team will investigate them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. hsblackbird473 Win User

still waiting

Im sorry but the last ewok is right, you cant blame everyone else for own lack of ettention to release dat by listening to someone
  7. Ox0nn Win User

Sea of Thieves Ancient Coin Error

Yeah i already did that and they sent me here, everyone is throwing blame at eachother and meanwhile im the one with the damage and nobody is taking the blame when all i did was a simple purchase..
  8. antxb Win User

Digital Games are not downloading or Updating

let me know how you get on cause im in the same boat lol don't know who to blame yet Microsoft or the router
  9. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

10 Most Annoying Types of COD Players

Im usually the person who blames someone else if they are near me, majority its the useless team mate.
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement Im not going to blame you and Im sorry for everyone who was banned blamed you ... - Similar Threads - Enforcement going blame

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  7. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  8. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  9. it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.: hello! so, my xbox live account was what i believe was banned 3 years ago, but when i try to log into the account, it just says im suspended, but when i go to xbox enforcement, it says banned user...
  10. it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement...: it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement it doesnt say anything it wont let me join pARTIES OR SEND MESSAGES 5f4b743f-1264-48d3-8070-0e5623d4195e