Xbox enforcement Harassment/abuse of power

Discus and support Xbox enforcement Harassment/abuse of power in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would really love to know the reason why my Xbox live account is continually being stalked and suspended by someone from the enforcement team, i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by R0YAlxBL4CK, Nov 12, 2022.

1. R0YAlxBL4CK
    R0YAlxBL4CK Guest

I would really love to know the reason why my Xbox live account is continually being stalked and suspended by someone from the enforcement team, i have received multiple suspensions back to back right after the current one has or is about to expire it's like whoever is dishing out the suspensions has a personal problem or grude against me and it's not like i said or did anything to this enforcer. I've gotten suspended a few times before but not like this i feel like whoever is doing it must be really pissed at whatever i was reported for i don't even know what i did or said but it's childish to keep suspending me back to back because you feel some type of way about whatever happened or what was said I've done my suspension times but like i said whoever it is keeps giving me another right after the current one's end date it's like they're trying to keep me on suspension. I would really like some help about this because i'm powerless to do anything to fight back the suspensions, no one to call or chat with about whats happening to my account and i'm clearly sure this enforcer knows this and is taking advantage and abusing their power suspending people, I've submitted appeals but got no answer or replies and i just want the harassment on my account to stop.

:)

R0YAlxBL4CK, Nov 12, 2022
  2. RavenScar777 Win User

Seems someone is abusing their power.

My husband just got banned by an enforcer after calling him out on the attack and name calling towards our son while in a game. Where do players report the abuse of power on that?
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well the thing is pet players don't play

However if you actually get reported bt other players you do get punishment and they can be stacked

One punishment dont cancel out future enforcement so if you haver cursing in 5 different matches in a row you get reported 5 x you get suspended for each instance

You would know if a player wss pet as they have the pet label and names

FYI enforcement actions arent done by one person

Every report is reviewed by a team not a person before being issued an enforcement

And no they don't call you out

I suggest you look at the name

If it is a regular player harassing you it's best to report block and ignore

It is usually just a troll trying yo get you to do something that is reportable

Enforcrrs have Xbl pet random alphabetical names NOT normal tags that went away when stepto left

However trolls are a thing

If they are following you and insulting you and you trashtalk back that's not an enforcer it's a

Troll actually trying to get you riled up

Even I get them but instead of responding I just blocked and reported

It could.be one of your friends reporting you in your gamechat

You wouldn't know as you aren't told who reported you
  4. ngocphi Win User

Well you can report the playrrs

However unless you see xbox pet tag in their name it's probably not an enforcer

But some player who reports your son

Troll jobs are to get you riled up it is best to block and ignote and report not retaliate

Pet team.have xbl pet infront of their names not regular gamettags

From.the sounds of it it sounds like your husband is falling for a troll

Best bet block and ignotr.and report

Not retaliate which Is what they are trying to do

And yes interactions are recorded if reported including said reported conversation
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Enforcement Policy?

If someone harasses you just report them or block those persons from further abuse. Retaliating counts as harassment and is object to enforcement acts.

That being said the enforcement team doesn't uses the forums.

To check your suspension, the enforcement policy or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. ShockedSinger48 Win User

Harassment Abuse and Threats Enforcement

Thema:

1. Xbox enforcement Harassment/abuse of power - Similar Threads - enforcement Harassment abuse

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  4. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  5. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  6. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  7. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1
  8. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  9. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  10. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...