Xbox enforcement gamertag ban

Discus and support Xbox enforcement gamertag ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my gamertag was : [mod removed] my xbox generated gamertag : SillyKitten8927 I made the gamertag as a joke and In no way was it made to offend... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JakeSkelton, Apr 5, 2020.

1. JakeSkelton
    JakeSkelton Guest

my gamertag was : [mod removed]

my xbox generated gamertag : SillyKitten8927

I made the gamertag as a joke and In no way was it made to offend anyone. is it possible for it to be overturned or I get a free name change to something more suitable and appropriate.

:)

JakeSkelton, Apr 5, 2020
  2. StefanNeubauer Win User

falsely accused banned

usually People are asking with a different gamertag so i always assumed a banned gamertag can not post on xbox.com boards? are you speaking about a xbox account ban or a game specific ban?

anyway use the link provided by bobmcfly, enforcement Team is not checking any other part of the Forums then their own
  3. fredgiblet Win User

Reclaiming Beta Gamertag

The Enforcement Team only watches the account ban forum. They are not going to free up a gamertag for you if they locked it. There's pretty much no one in Xbox Support who can make gamertags available.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review If the enforcement team overturns their decision, you will be given the chance to change
    it. If not, you can still change the tag, but you will need to pay.
  5. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

Unjustified ban

Mute, block, report.

You can possibly appeal the ban with enforcement.

Dont post GamerTags in attempts to mob ban someone
  6. Pxshr Win User

My Account Jiysr has Recently Been Banned Due To Harassment

it says that im not able to play xbox live because its a permanent temporary ban but this is what says Enforcement end date:July 16, 2020 3:25:20 AM.
    Gamertag:
    Jiysr
    Enforcement reason:
    Harassment Abuse and Threats
    Enforcement end date.

Permanent

So am i banned forever or what
Thema:

1. Xbox enforcement gamertag ban - Similar Threads - enforcement gamertag ban

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  7. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  8. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  9. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  10. Gamertag randomly reset by enforcement and I can't get it changed back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag randomly reset by enforcement and I can't get it changed back.: Hey everyone, My gamertag was randomly reset a few months ago and I've been trying to change it back. After calling Xbox support multiple times I haven't been able to get this fixed. An agent I...