xbox enforcement dont even look at what you done they just ban if you have had bad past ...

Discus and support xbox enforcement dont even look at what you done they just ban if you have had bad past ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Really? You can't use xbox live unless you agree to the ToU/CoC so you have agreed to to forfeit your digital content if you get permanently banned.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stonedtomb, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

xbox enforcement dont even look at what you done they just ban if you have had bad past ...

Really?

You can't use xbox live unless you agree to the ToU/CoC so you have agreed to to forfeit your digital content if you get permanently banned.

In case that isn't clear here is part of what you agreed to:

Daft Badger, Oct 27, 2017
  2. Bump.

I guess that's why people are leaving Xbox for PS4 in droves.

Ren Zero 5150, Jun 6, 2018
  3. Bump.

PS4 has similar rules in banning and taking away everything like Xbox, at least Xbox let's you fight the suspension PS4 and Nintendo does not smh

JerrminRangwani, Jun 6, 2018
  4. xbox enforcement dont even look at what you done they just ban if you have had bad past ...

Here is a link to Sony's terms of use Pretty much same as MS's TERMS OF SERVICE AND USER AGREEMENT,

And here is a link to Sony's FAQs about bans and suspensions which will tell you that once a suspension/ban is put onto an account there is no appeal process like there is with MS and that if your account is banned that you lose ALL of your purchases just
    like MS Bans and suspensions on PlayStation Network

steeledwand7664, Jun 6, 2018
  5. AIex WiIheIm
    AIex WiIheIm Guest
    You have been posting the same thing for a while. You are so happy you found that so now you can get people to stay here.

Also, PS doesn't ban you for no reason.

AIex WiIheIm, Jun 6, 2018
  6. agreed...same here...full of trolling baiting and anonymous passive aggressive platform

Fly n d ointmnt, Jun 30, 2018
  7. Just report, mute, block and move on. easybreezy!

JerrminRangwani, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Fly n d ointmnt Win User

xbox enforcement dont even look at what you done they just ban if you have had bad past behaviors

agreed...same here...full of trolling baiting and anonymous passive aggressive platform
  9. stonedtomb Win User

xbox enforcement dont even look at what you done they just ban if you have had bad past behaviors

It is 100% true.

You are obviously not going to believe it no matter what anyone says by the looks of it.

You might want to read about some enforcement myths here & you will see that we are telling you the correct information.

The enforcement team have proof of what you did,they don't have to show you though which is something you agreed to.

I've been with xbox & xbox live since it started,just because you've been with xbox/xbox live for a certain amount of time doesn't make you exempt from the rules.
    you show no proof and i dont believe anything you lot tell me because i know whats gone on you dont and the enforcement rules are a joke and i didnt want to exempt but im a paying customer about to lose money over people reporting people for no reason xbox
    is stealing from people by banning them for no good reason
  10. Daft Badger Win User

It is 100% true.

You are obviously not going to believe it no matter what anyone says by the looks of it.

You might want to read about some enforcement myths here & you will see that we are telling you the correct information.

The enforcement team have proof of what you did,they don't have to show you though which is something you agreed to.

I've been with xbox & xbox live since it started,just because you've been with xbox/xbox live for a certain amount of time doesn't make you exempt from the rules.
  11. stonedtomb Win User

It's not automated.

Any report is thoroughly investigated by a person before any action is taken.

If you have filed for a case review then that means it's been investigated twice,most likely by a different person.

100 day suspensions are issued due to multiple violations of the ToU/CoC.
    that is not true at all ive been banned for ablsolutly nothing you will have no xbox players left the way you treat people who been here since day one yeh because people can get there freinds to report you thats all it takes and dont give me all the no it
    doesnt xbox has no proof i done anything and still banned me
  12. Smwutches Win User

That's fact actually, not an opinion.

If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do but wait it out.
Thema:

1. xbox enforcement dont even look at what you done they just ban if you have had bad past ... - Similar Threads - enforcement dont done

2. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  3. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  6. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  7. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  8. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  9. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1
  10. I dont know what blocked mean on notification and how long it last from enforcement action...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont know what blocked mean on notification and how long it last from enforcement action...: Xbox1 looking for groups recuiting post for clan on game 18f18fd8-b064-40a3-8c14-8eabe5821844